North Carolina
Options

Wedding Items For Sale

Check out my bio for items for sale. Amazing centerpiece items or even items to be used througout your wedding!!! I live in Charlotte, NC but I am willing to send these items to you for shipping. I am willing to work on the pricing as well. These need to go!! email me at ssnyder4@hotmail.com if you have any questions.

Re: Wedding Items For Sale

• Options
    trinnyfacetrinnyface member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where in Charlotte?? I may be interested in a few of the hurricanes.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I live in uptown Charlotte. They are really beautiful so let me know. I bought them at Garden Ridge for like $16, so this would be a really good deal. Let me know. Did you see the pics?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw the pics....I could use about 2-3 of them. I live in the Southpark area. Could you meet up somewhere? Are you willing to send them separately or were you looking to see them all as one??
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    By the way - you have one of my colors! My wedding is eggplant and chocolate brown! Where were you married?? It also looks similar to my space in that you are high up.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello, My reception was at The Charlotte City Club. It was so amazing. Please take your day all in as it goes by so fast. Where are you getting married? I'm willing to sell you three. Do you want to meet at the mall? We can meet i Crate and Barrell Parking lot or somewhere around there. Let me know what day would be best for you. Thanks,
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok, just saw you are getting married at Charlotte City CLub. It's amazing and Nathan is the best!!! We felt like we were famous. It was so great and the best service. Tell him Sarah Snyder says hi!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will - I LOVE Nathan!! He's fabulous!! I will tell him you said hi. The food there is amazing as well - we just had our tasting a few weeks ago. Yeah, I can meet you at the mall outside C&B. How about Thursday evening? I can meet you anytime after 4:00pm. Let me know if that works for you.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    P.S. Could you bring one of your overlays with you so I could see it in person?? I am torn on whether or not to use overlays. Do you have a picture of them on one of the tables there since we will probably be using the same tables as you? How many guests did you have?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I can bring one of my overlays. They worked out really well. We hand made them so they aren't like professional or anything. But it did add a pop of color to the tables. I had 150 guests and we all were in the long room for a seated plated dinner. I think I had 18 tables. Can you give me your email address? I feel weird giving info. on where we will meet on here. Mine is ssnyder4@hotmail.com Thanks!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sure! It's trinettekahm@gmail.com. I'll email you later today when I have more time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards