North Carolina
Options

PSA- Candy

Hi girls! Wanted to let you know, I'd heard a rumor of the pumpkin spice/caramel apple/candy corn Hersey Kisses being available at Target.... I went to check it out yesterday and they did have them! I was worried they wouldn't put them out again this year, and I had wanted the pumpkin ones for the dessert bar!

Re: PSA- Candy

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ohh...thanks, Jessica!  I don't think we're going to do a candy bar but the pumpkin spice and caramel apple ones would be a great addition to our OOT bags.  I was thinking of including smaller little clear bags of 'fall inspired' candy.  That will work perfectly!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ohhh that would be so good to have for our candy buffett as well. My table is going to be a Halloween theme since that is my fav. holiday and although I did not want to have a Halloween themed wedding, I wanted to do something that was that holiday....so i decided on the candy table. You ladies have any suggestions on halloween candy? I am def. doing the brown,orange and yellow M&M's, candy corn, but I don't know what else.
  • Options
    swimher14swimher14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lucia- we are doing a Halloween/fall/our colors/our favorite candy candy buffet. Some of the other Halloween/fall stuff we are using: autumn kisses(we got them at target, they are wrapped in gold and red foil), harvest mix jelly bellies(a mix of brown, orange, yellow, red), and reeses pieces. mostly those are just the Halloween/fall colors.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh there are also the wonderful candy corn pumpkins!  Not sure if they aren't fall colory enough but I love those things.  Too bad these won't be good in June.  Haha and even if they did I can imagine our guests would be like WTH???
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JemmessicaJemmessica member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hahahhahahaha candy corn pumpkins in june! Lucia- I bought some pumpkin shaped ring pops from oriental trading co.... thought they would be good for our buffet! (they are orange flavored- not pumpkin!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oooohhhhh the candy corn pumpkins.....i can't believe I forgot about those. They are my fav. Obvioulsy I have a ton on my mind. the fall colored hersheys would be good and I LOVE the idea of the ring pops. Those would not only fall into the whole halloween theme but also the wedding theme since it is afterall a wedding. Thanks ladies. I will have to start shopping!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards