Since TK sent my post out into nowhere land, I'll try to remember my questions...
I tried to consolidate everything I'm pondering into a large post, so thanks in advance for reading this all!
1. We are having a destination wedding. As many of my BMs are turning our wedding weekend into a vacation week, I got them gifts that they could use on their vacations. I was thinking it would be cute to send the girls their gifts beforehand, as a 'can't wait to see you' package. Is that cute, or is it tacky not to give them their gifts in person/at the RD? (None of them live near me, so dropping it off isn't an option.)
2. My second question is about scheduling. We do not want to do the first dance as soon as we are introduced, so what do we do right after we are introduced? Go sit down? I'm sure this sounds stupid, but my mind is boggled.
3. We have a hard stop on our reception due to the noise ordinance in the town. Do we let the DJ take care of this, or do we put an end time on the invite?
4. When do we tip the vendors?
5. Not so much a question but please keep sharing timeliness! We're still trying to get ours down, and the more we see, the more helpful it is!