North Carolina

Re: WFL

• Options
    alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, it is that time!  I didn't realize how hungry I was until you said something. BTW, your food blog is awesome! We've been messing aorund with some stuff on there. Yummy! I'm making the Sprite cake tonight!
  • Options
    JemmessicaJemmessica member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    mmmmm chicken pita pocket! FI made my lunch! :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Allie! The Sprite Cake is awesome! You won't be disappointed! I can't wait to have some time to get back to blogging, but things are just too busy right now...there isn't too much cooking going on!
  • Options
    alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can understand since your wedding is coming up soon. You'll get back to it soon. And you'll be ready to go after all the inspiration you'll get from you HM in Cali! So much fun!I find cooking relaxing.  It's cool now that I have this big kitchen in our new house. I feel like I need to use it.  SO I have been messing around, seeing what I like. It's been so much fun. Your blog has been great for ideas! I have a hard time coming up with things on my own. I'm not that talented.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh don't give me too much credit! I read lots of other food blogs, and do a lot of tweaking to make it what we like.
  • Options
    allisonuncallisonunc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nothing exciting... sigh... yogurt and pretzels. Darn two months to go until the wedding!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    left over subway turkey sub. It is a little soggy though...not sure how much of it I will eat.
  • Options
    allie76allie76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awful--in a rush and hungry so went to BK and got a sm drink and whopper jr off the value meal. Then ate some almond torte (yummy!) someone made at work!
    TTC since Sept 2009 with PCOS. 3 failed Clomid cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 failed injectable + TI cycle. Surprise BFP on 1/22/12 while waiting to start IVF! EDD 9/30/12.
    Missed m/c discovered 2/20/12 (8w1d). D&C 2/23/12
    Photobucket [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Pocahontas330Pocahontas330 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im having SmartOne Pizza with a crystal lite :-/
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Corn dogs and cheese sticks! With only 107 days until the wedding, you would think I would KNOW BETTER!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SmartOnes Chicken Oriental, apple and water.  Sigh.... 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards