Wedding Etiquette Forum

Re: LOST *spoilers*

• Options
    I actually came on TK to see if anyone was talking about Lost.  My fiance decided to take a shower so he could get away from me and my shouting.  Holy crap. I wish I watched the recap, I thought I'd be ok but I seriously don't remember what happened to Sayid?

And WTF Jacob??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sayid was shot by the others when he and Jack were trying to get the bomb to the worksite.
  • Options
    I am so freakin happy to see Jin alive again, it's pathetic.
  • Options

Oh yeah, thanks!  Poor Sayid, he doesn't look so good.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lost-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ca46b426-f74a-4583-baf0-648ff24e5e7dPost:0251a732-717d-42c4-8db8-5607d7e31f61">Re: LOST</a>:
    [QUOTE]No, he's not. He never got into it.
    Posted by mag920[/QUOTE]

Wow.  His great bromance with Christian may have just hit its first stumbling block.
  • Options
    My fiance isn't into it either, and I think it's because I started watching it late, and he'd already heard about all the crazy sci-fi/supernatural type stuff.  If he'd watched it from the beginning, and gradually gotten exposed to ideas like time travel and the island moving, I think he could accept it, but as it stands it's just 'too weird' for him and he won't even consider watching it.

Which sucks because I really wish I could talk to someone about the show as I'm watching it!
  • Options
    holy crap I forgot to breathe for like a full minute.
  • Options
    I just now opened this thread since I just finished watching it.

It was CRAZZZZZZY.

So, I have a theory.

Jacob = God
    Other Guy/New Locke = Satan?

Anyone?

It's like in the Bible---Satan is the fallen angel, They continue to feud over things happening on earth, yet Satan can't touch God.

I'm also wondering if Jacob just took form in Sayid?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards