Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

AW: Guess who has two thumbs...

2»

Re: AW: Guess who has two thumbs...

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_aw-guess-two-thumbs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ca5da377-302e-4fa2-bdca-cb2aafa79f34Post:89632609-fcc6-4562-bdf1-315ea260724e">AW: Guess who has two thumbs...</a>:
    [QUOTE]... And a new job? This girl! (I'm pointing to myself, btw) I'll be working in an outpatient center doing therapy with a marginalized/homeless population. Much of the work is substance abuse. I'm <strong>psyched</strong> to get back out in the field and to finally have an income again! I've been looking for over 6 months for a job, so whew! This may be a post and run, because I have to get down there to fill out paperwork. Just wanted to share! You guys have kept my mind from going nuts during the past few jobless months. So thank you. :)
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

Ha!

You know I'm excited for you :)

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Aw, I just got home to all this love. :) Thank you! Manda, I will totally take a virtual cupcake. It's better than nothing. Squirrly, I should start in a couple weeks after all the paperwork clears... so we'll definitely have to celebrate our new gigs! And J&K, that is pretty funny. Looks like I've got psych on the brain! Wheee!

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_aw-guess-two-thumbs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:ca5da377-302e-4fa2-bdca-cb2aafa79f34Post:89632609-fcc6-4562-bdf1-315ea260724e">AW: Guess who has two thumbs...</a>:
    [QUOTE]... And a new job? This girl! (I'm pointing to myself, btw) I'll be working in an outpatient center doing therapy with a marginalized/homeless population. Much of the work is substance abuse. I'm psyched to get back out in the field and to finally have an income again! I've been looking for over 6 months for a job, so whew! This may be a post and run, because I have to get down there to fill out paperwork. Just wanted to share! You guys have kept my mind from going nuts during the past few jobless months. So thank you. :)
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

It looks like someone can afford to take me out to lunch now! :P Your job sounds like it is going to be so fulfilling, mentally!  Congrats to you Beatles!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards