Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Share your crepes recipes.

Please?  I really want to make some, but I don't have a good recipe.  I've been surfing some recipe sites and google, but they seem to be considerably different from recipe to recipe.  So does anyone have one that's tried and true (and delicious)?

Re: Share your crepes recipes.

• Options
    That looks good, thanks LTB!
  • Options
    I thought crepes were pretty straightforward, right? Isn't it like a cup of flour, a cup of milk, two eggs, some salt and 2 T butter?

Man, now I want some crepes...

Were you looking for recipes for fillings? Really, all you need is Nutella. And some sliced bananas, if that's your thing.
  • Options
    I grew up eating crepes made by a similar recipe as AC posted...but instead of extravagent fillings, we used home made jams - just spread a TBSP or so of jam over the entire crepe, roll it up, and drizzle a wee bit of melted butter over top.

SO delicious.
  • Options
    I love crepes!

Sorry, no recipe/help here. Just love them.
  • Options
    That sounds pretty easy.  I do like mine with just powdered sugar sometimes too, so maybe I'll try the simple recipe and add some jam and powdered sugar.

Thanks AC and P2!
  • Options
    Oh drooool. Crepes are so yummy. I like them with Nutella inside and maybe chopped hazelnuts too. I don't have a recipe, but I think it's pretty important to have the right pan for it, if you don't have a crepe pan (non-stick, large, flat bottom surface, rounded edges). If you need any help eating them, let me know. I owe you one. ;)

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    I don't like to share.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards