Wedding Etiquette Forum

Re: CA2MTWhAtEvEr hates us.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ca2mtwhatever-hates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:cac52e18-7428-4e88-bc2f-5054dffa7410Post:f003f28d-0846-4ee7-9a2c-77ca81908832">Re: CA2MTWhAtEvEr hates us.</a>:
    [QUOTE] And why is Stina posting on it...I thought she was from NY? Posted by sucrets4[/QUOTE]

Sucrets, I LIVE in NYC. I am from Central CA though....I am from a farm, lady! haha, I am happy that you all made the Central CA board a little more busy though....if you notice, there's another thread a ways down talking about adding registry items into the invite and I tried to be nice. The other girls were saying "Don't post this on E or the other boards, you'll get flamed...."

I miss E.....
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • Options
    Oh wow, I had no idea you were from CA!  Between Montana, NY and CA I got all confused.

How have you been?

BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I have been good. I am glad to see that dead board pick up a little. The ladies over there sometimes think that they can hide it out. Although I don't link it to E for fun, I do think to myself, "OMG, if anyone from E saw what this girl just posted..." As soon as I saw the thread was about Ca, I got a little worried because I remembered posting something to someone that was whining about the E board. I couldn't remember if I was nice or mean....I think I was too nice now that I think about it.

DH bought me tickets to see As You Like It at BAM in 2 weeks as a V day gift. He HATES shakespeare but will endure it for me....and since he actually wants to understand what they're going to be babbling about, we're reading the play together. (He takes FOREVER though, it's kinda hard not to laugh that he needs to read every single footnote)
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • Options
    CA2MT = California to Montana?  I also have a feeling she may be in Montana forever!!!!  It's just a hunch though.

I'm guessing she changed out of her big girl panties when they  started giving her a wedgie. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards