North Carolina
Options

**meredithl618**

Hi! I just checked out your blog for the first time and Arioso Strings caught my eye. We're thinking of having a trio or quartet for the ceremony also. What can you tell me about them? Good price? TIA!
image Matt & Ashley 5.08.10

Re: **meredithl618**

• Options
    meredithl618meredithl618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey! Yeah we just recently contracted them. I have heard a lot of great things about them and Mary has been really great to work with so far. My mom has done most of the research on this because she really wanted us this kind of music. I originally wanted a quartet, but it was $725 for just an hour... which is comparable with some other groups that I found, I think... but a little bit more than we wanted to spend. So, we decided to go with the trio, which should give the ceremony the same feel for a little bit less money. We're paying $575 for 30 minutes of prelude music and all of the ceremony music etc. There are varying prices depending on how many instruments you want and long you will need them. I would check out their website to hear their samples. [url]http://ariosostrings.com/ [/url] Email her for more info.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey! Thanks for the info. I'm glad to know they've been great so far. Sighh....but why is everything wedding-related so expensive? Knowing their pricing helps, though, because we might check around with musicians who do weddings "on the side" so it's nice to have something to compare...
    image Matt & Ashley 5.08.10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards