North Carolina
Options

Photoshare website help

So I found out today that Photobucket has changed the size of their free account to only 500MB.  I keep my personal pictures on there but we were also planning to have our wedding guests upload pics there (we're doing photoshare cards).  But 500MB is nothing.What website does everyone else use? TIA Ladies!

Re: Photoshare website help

• Options
    wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    UGH...I'm using photobucket too and I already made photoshare cards with our info. I was starting to dislike the design a little but I didn't want to HAVE to re-order. FI keeps telling me not to get things like this so early. He's going to kill me :-/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using shutterfly. I like that they have a really easy url (yourname.shutterfly.com). Once guests go to that, they click on "upload" and type in a password and ta-da!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I plan on using Flickr I think.- can upload images in their original size and resolution- can use the handy bulk uploader that allows people to automatically tag, title, and organize the photos if they want- have access to their photo editor that works really well (I almost like it more than Photoshop!)- other people can download photos in original resolutions if they'd like- easy tools for sharing photos if they'd likeI'm going to test drive it on some friends who have never used Flickr before to see how easy they find it to use and then decide from there.
  • Options
    meredithl618meredithl618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shutterfly seems to have an awesome interface that I think will work great for this. You just give guests a website and optional password to access it. Then, they can upload their pics, download others or order them to be printed. Sounds amazing to me! I think this is easier since you won't have to give out a username and password like you do on other websites.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been using Shutterfly and love it. You do have to have a guest email and password, but I think it's pretty easy.  We use shutterfly as our wedding website, but I can't tell if anyone has gone to it or not since no one signs our guest page. Oh well.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Krystal, we're in the same boat. We already ordered the photoshare cards.  But I was kind of disliking the design too lol.  I might go with shutterfly, I used them to make our photo guestbook.  Thanks ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards