Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Lil (va)Gina

I LOVE your new sig picture. Such a pretty face!
Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution

Re: Lil (va)Gina

• Options
    edited March 2010
    Thank you!!! I'm so flattered you noticed Kiss
  • Options
    Your hair is super cute, and you just look happy. I love it.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I wish there were pictures of after the wedding. I had 5 Premium Margaritas. Talk about HAPPY :)

confession: I went out for margaritas saturday night and I actually thought of you. Then I thought maybe I spend too much time on the knot haha
  • Options
    The title of this thread made me giggle like a 5-year-old.

But, I agree with fishy. You're such a doll, lilgina! Face pictures of you = happiness.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hells to the no.

Thinking of me whilst drinking margaritas is pretty common place. It has nothing to do with time spent here.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    thanks Rach! How you feeling today?

haha oh good fischy, I was worried something was wrong with me.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lil-vagina?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:cfc650bb-794d-48a4-a0e8-9884ffd02827Post:97845fe5-7ac9-4ce1-828f-be16a2646ef3">Re: Lil (va)Gina</a>:
    [QUOTE]confession: I went out for margaritas saturday night and I actually thought of you. Then I thought maybe I spend too much time on the knot haha
    Posted by lilgina64[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing last week, and had the same thought.

PS. I also love the new sig, Gina.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Feeling okay!! Off to the doctors in a few minutes--and just got an email from another doctor (I find getting emails from doctors to be weird, but whatever). Updates are good things for me--no matter how I get them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    haha betrothed did you feel a little silly too?

oh good rach! I'm glad you're getting feedback from the doctors. It's horrible to have chase them down.

methinks someone should create a fischy margarita... even though it sounds kinda gross now that I said that..
  • Options
    I did feel silly.

Do you think a Fishy Margarita would be served in this?
    http://www.myglassparadox.com/images/web2%20115.JPG
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I sure hope so!

Although I just realized we're having fish & chip martinis.... which is really just fish and chips serves in a martini glass... not pureed(blech!). but that's kinda close to a fish margarita?
  • Options
    Hm.. When you said "Fish Margarita" I certainly was not thinking of making a margarita out of fish.  I was thinking about those gummy fish and Swedish fish.  A margarita made out of fish does not sound very appetizing.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    I concur with fishy re: picture.

I also concur with gina re: margaritas and thinking of fishy.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    ooh swedish fish margarita! that sounds yummy somehow?

thanks msmery!
  • Options
    :pokes head in:

I like you're siggy too LilG. You look like you're laughing and smelling the flowers. Also, cute haircut. I've always wanted to try that, but was not built for short hair. You pull it off nicely. :)

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    I love this haircut. but I feel like I either need to work with my hairdresser for a really pretty short hairstyle in may, or start growing it. I already booked the appointment, I need to set up a trial run with him.
  • Options
    You really are a LIL Gina! Absolutely adorable in every way. How flippin tall is your FI?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards