Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

hey saschaduran (duran)!

I'm gonna be in Vegas March 12-14! Is it true you work at a bar/club of some sort? If you are working, may I come see you at said club/bar? I tip well and will be dressed appropriately. =)

Re: hey saschaduran (duran)!

• Options
    What's up Rho Rho?  What'll you be doing in Vegas deary? 
  • Options
    finishing off our HM! We'll have spent the previous 5 days being all romancy in wine country, so we're gonna go party it up in Vegas for a few days to round things out nicely. I figure while there, why not see Sascha if she is so inclined. I'll be back there in June too, so plenty of opportunity if not this time. =)
  • Options
    ::butts-in::
    Rho--I believe Sascha works for Manolos! (re: her posts about one of the Olsen's wearing a pair of shoes she had to overnight recently)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hey rho!

I used to work for Jet, Light and at the Palms....but now at Manolo.  It would be awesome to meet you!  I work Friday until 5 and I work Sat afternoon until midnight.  If you are around either day towards the end we could grab a drink!  I work inside the Wynn so it's a great place to check out.  Let me know if you want any club recs!

Smokey...more drinks!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    awesome! That friday we get in around 2 and we're staying at the Wynn! I've always wanted to try Manolos-can I pretend to be a high roller? =)
    PM me your email pweeze?
  • Options
    Woo hoo!!  For sure come try some on!!  I'm excited:)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    yay! =) email on the way....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards