Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Plane Crash in Texas

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2010-02-18-plane-crash-building_N.htm

FI just texted me that the pilot lit his house on fire and then proceeded to crash into above building.  I'm not sure if what he told me is 100% accurate or not, online news stories haven't been updated with that information and I can't watch TV at work.  So sad and scary.  I hate the image of smoke pouring out of a building.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Plane Crash in Texas

• Options
    I was just reading about this....it is so horrible.  They aren't able to confirm if it was intentional, but why would the guy set his house & steal the plane if it weren't.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_plane-crash-texas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d4926dec-a75c-42dd-9772-f5ee8383178ePost:0dd2a061-a65f-4256-98fb-c7acf56ead25">Re: Plane Crash in Texas</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was just reading about this....it is so horrible.  They aren't able to confirm if it was intentional, but why would the guy set his house & steal the plane if it weren't.
    Posted by *BeachBride0410*[/QUOTE]

I know! People scare me.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    this is the first I'm hearing about this. my mom works in austin. eep.
  • Options
    SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited February 2010
    My FI works across the freeway. He saw it happen. He texted me, but I was in the stirrups at the gyno office, so I couldn't see his message for a few minutes. Then I freaked a bit because I couldn't get a hold of him. I thought it was the building next door to him because they are similar.

He is ok and the only fatality so far is the pilot, who crashed there on purpose. He also burnt down his house

ETA: He posted a rant on the internet before doing all this and he was mad at the IRS. This was domestic terrorism.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards