North Carolina
Options

deadline is today

for the rsvp's and I still have 46 that have not responded. Today I only got one response. WOW....just WOW!!

Re: deadline is today

• Options
    edited December 2011
    most people have been calling us and telling us that they are coming...and I am like "how hard is it to put an already stamped envelope in the mail?"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I NEVER thought rsvp's could be this frustrating, really. Our deadline is in 13 days and we have about 35% of them back. Im especially annoyed w/ the people who dont live nearby who 99% are sure not to come, who STILL have not responded. Then, I get some where people didnt read what it said on there and instead of initialing next to their meal choice, they put check marks so I have to call them and say, which one of you wanted the chicken? aughhhhh...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh yeah, gotta love the phone RSVPs!!!! I had a co-worker call and tell me he was going on a hunting trip with another co-worker (also invited) that weekend. So those are two no's, but do u think they send in their rsvp cards with 'no' on them? no!! Bleh!
  • Options
    allie76allie76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know...me too. I'm so over all of this.
    TTC since Sept 2009 with PCOS. 3 failed Clomid cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 failed injectable + TI cycle. Surprise BFP on 1/22/12 while waiting to start IVF! EDD 9/30/12.
    Missed m/c discovered 2/20/12 (8w1d). D&C 2/23/12
    Photobucket [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    RSVPs suck.  We had a pretty good response rate, but some of the slackers were my friends from up north who kept putting it off because they didn't know if they could find a date or not.
    image Ellie and Morgan
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards