North Carolina
Options

NC Bride Bio needs updating!

Have a vendor that you just LOVE that isn't on the NC Bride Bio yet? Email birdcagebride at gmail to get your vendor(s) added! Since the wedding, I haven't updated... but through reading posts, I've noticed a lot of you using vendors I have never heard of before. I will only be accepting submissions from known knotties to keep out posing vendors and maintain the integrity of the bio. ;) Vendor submissions MUST INCLUDE A LINK. If they don't have a website, the nearest thing (business listing on a site like citysearch, etc.) must be included. 

Please include name of vendor, phone, city and link to website/info. ALSO: 

Search for your vendors first (there is search box up at the top that says "search blog") and if they are in the bio already, please leave a review!!! If you aren't married yet, please keep your review only to include the planning process if you wish to review them now and then leave a final review after the wedding.
My Blog - My Bio - NC Bride Bio - Pro Video

Photo by Evoke Photography
image imageimageimageimageimage

Re: NC Bride Bio needs updating!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the reminder! I've been meaning to do reviews, but I didn't want to add a whole new page to my bio. Reviewing on NC Brides will be way more helpful I think!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree - I added some reviews - more to come after next week!  Thanks for keeping up w/this Melissa!
    image Ellie and Morgan
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for keeping up with the bio!! I just sent you some updated info about my photographer :)I'll make sure to post reviews once we get back from the honeymoon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll be emailing you some vendors in the next couple of days. All mine were great except my photographer (BOO!), and I want to give praise (and criticism) where it's due.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Who was your photographer?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards