North Carolina
Options

boudoir photographers

Probably one of the hardest category of photographers to find without this board...so I've decided to add the category to the NC Bride Bio. So far, I have April Sirit, Story Photographers and Critsey Rowe. Who did you use??
My Blog - My Bio - NC Bride Bio - Pro Video

Photo by Evoke Photography
image imageimageimageimageimage

Re: boudoir photographers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    do you want to compile a list that people or use or NC photographers that do b-pics?
    image Ellie and Morgan
  • Options
    birdcagebridebirdcagebride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think a "complete list of boudoir photographers in NC" would water down the quality. Anyone can do bpics...but who has been used by "us" that as a general consensus is considered quality work and overall good experience. Recommendations should be based on bride use not just the fact that they are out there. Good question though! :)
    My Blog - My Bio - NC Bride Bio - Pro Video

Photo by Evoke Photography
    image imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just a note, I haven't done b-pics with Critsey, but she has done everything else for my wedding. Her work is amazing, but I don't want to give the impression that I've used her for boudoirs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just did mine today with April - AWESOME!!!I think a couple of girls have used Swank photo
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used In the Grain Photog but we did the shoot at Swank Photo Studios
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for clarification Melissa, I was going to say Kristin Vining, because she has her studio in Charlotte, but like Jessica said w/Christy I haven't done any w/her.  I love her work though... www.shh-bykristinvining.com  
    image Ellie and Morgan
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards