Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

I judge

...cac, for all that crap about Kelly Clarkson getting fat.  I got irritated about it again when I was watching American Idol.  Especially because everyone loves Big Mike, who is um, obviously... big.  But because he's a guy, who cares, right?

... sophistryliz for coming back here and acting like she wasn't a beyotch to everyone. 

... the bus driver here in Denver who ran a red light and killed two innocent people the other day.  Very sad :(

Re: I judge

• Options
    Sorry, that sounded more like FFF... I got carried away.
  • Options

I'll be moving to Denver in a month! Yay!

• Options
    My DJ. He's a huge bag of dickcheese.

And ditto sophi. I judge her for all around lameness.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_judge-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d8445e2b-8184-404b-b5a6-d2ea76bd9f4aPost:78ae6d8e-5ac6-4463-bcf2-73f52d72c43a">Re: I judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'll be moving to Denver in a month! Yay!
    Posted by sophistryliz[/QUOTE]

Great.  I'll be sure to avoid you.
  • Options
    I judge Virginia for having Confederate History Month, with or without the inclusion of slavery.
  • Options
    I had something for this the other day and now I can't think of what it was, of course.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_judge-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d8445e2b-8184-404b-b5a6-d2ea76bd9f4aPost:73765c34-4c84-441f-a2ca-73af0292f50b">Re: I judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]I judge Virginia for having Confederate History Month, with or without the inclusion of slavery.
    Posted by Moneypenny424[/QUOTE]

That's awful.
  • Options
    Ditto on sophi. What a twatwaffle.

My FI for knowing so much about cars, but not knowing how to fix them. Sure, it's cool to know ALL the specs on a BMW, but if you can't fix it, what use is that?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_judge-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d8445e2b-8184-404b-b5a6-d2ea76bd9f4aPost:73765c34-4c84-441f-a2ca-73af0292f50b">Re: I judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]I judge Virginia for having Confederate History Month, with or without the inclusion of slavery.

Thas is awful!
  • Options
    cew did you get ahold of him?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I judge the new (2 months) lady at work.

She belches all day and can't think for herself. She also talks to herself about what she's doing as she's doing it.

And oh! Look at the clock .... she's five minutes late coming back from lunch
  • Options
    What happened with the DJ, Cew?
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_judge-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d8445e2b-8184-404b-b5a6-d2ea76bd9f4aPost:73765c34-4c84-441f-a2ca-73af0292f50b">Re: I judge</a>:

Yup. It's like celebrating the Third Reich but saying, "Well, we aren't going to make any mention of <em>Jews </em>or anything." People fought for the Confederacy to defend their way of life - i.e. holding human beings in bondage because they needed cheap labor.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    I judge my co-workers for always deciding they hate the newest person in the group. I get this is probably pretty normal for office politics, but really? Give people a break.

I judge my neighbor for slapping another person's child. The child was digging up her flower beds just to be a douche, but still. I can't believe she had the balls to slap some one elses child. She is lucky if she doesn't get slapped with a law suit. I won't be surprised if I get called in as a witness and I would have called the police myself if the girl's own mother hadn't witnessed the whole thing.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I judge people who dont look before cross the road, parking lot, or anywhere else where cars might be driving. I realize cars have to stop for you, but it seems rather douchy to just walk without looking.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_judge-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d8445e2b-8184-404b-b5a6-d2ea76bd9f4aPost:eabcfb9d-b543-45eb-b869-58721a956a42">Re: I judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have nothing knot related, but I judge the makers of bathing suits. Just because I'm not small on top doesn't mean that I only like black or grandma prints. Its a complete confidence killer that I've looked for 3 months for a new bikini and everyone I like doesn't fit. <strong>With the amount of girls getting implants and how even kids now have huge chests, its not like there isn't a market for it.</strong>
    Posted by lovethebeach16[/QUOTE]

I often think about that when I'm at VS and I can't find a bra in my size. I wear one of the largest sizes they carry. (38DD/40D) Then I think, "I KNOW tiny little women with huge fake knockers need bras too. Where do they buy them?!" I also live in the land of plastic boobs.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_judge-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d8445e2b-8184-404b-b5a6-d2ea76bd9f4aPost:93a41ef8-cd4e-47b8-b297-173e7316f973">I judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]...cac, for all that crap about Kelly Clarkson getting fat.  I got irritated about it again when I was watching American Idol.  Especially because everyone loves Big Mike, who is um, obviously... big.  But because he's a guy, who cares, right? ... sophistryliz for coming back here and acting like she wasn't a beyotch to everyone.  ... the bus driver here in Denver who ran a red light and killed two innocent people the other day.  Very sad :(
    Posted by kikibaby[/QUOTE]

Ditto all this, plus speaking of Denver, I judge the diplomat on that flight who joked about lighting his shoe on fire. DC to Denver is 3 hours or less, you couldn't wait to have a cigarette? Plus even if you're totally innocent, why ignite panic with a flippant, though very loaded, comment? Sarcasm fail.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    I judge sophistryliz for not answering the question of why she is still here if we are all a bunch of fat bitches whom she doesn't like because we cannot think for ourselves.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_judge-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d8445e2b-8184-404b-b5a6-d2ea76bd9f4aPost:3c66830e-537f-41be-811f-bedc963cdc41">Re: I judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]I judge people who dont look before cross the road, parking lot, or anywhere else where cars might be driving. I realize cars have to stop for you, but it seems rather douchy to just walk without looking.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

and the WORST is when they are pushing the stroller right out there in front of them... I mean, yeah I am obviously going to stop, but you are really willing to jeopardize your child too? You wouldn't believe how often I see this (or did when I lived in the city.)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_judge-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d8445e2b-8184-404b-b5a6-d2ea76bd9f4aPost:3c66830e-537f-41be-811f-bedc963cdc41">Re: I judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]I judge people who dont look before cross the road, parking lot, or anywhere else where cars might be driving. I realize cars have to stop for you, but it seems rather douchy to just walk without looking.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

I'm the opposite...I judge drivers who don't stop when a pedestrian is obviously trying to cross the street.  The pedestrian has the right of way!
  • Options
    I judge the lovers of ham.

::shivers::
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_judge-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d8445e2b-8184-404b-b5a6-d2ea76bd9f4aPost:3d194c97-9d9e-4c69-96b4-24759566dfc7">Re: I judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]I judge my co-workers for always deciding they hate the newest person in the group. I get this is probably pretty normal for office politics, but really? Give people a break.<strong> I judge my neighbor for slapping another person's child. The child was digging up her flower beds just to be a douche, but still. I can't believe she had the balls to slap some one elses child.</strong> She is lucky if she doesn't get slapped with a law suit. I won't be surprised if I get called in as a witness and I would have called the police myself if the girl's own mother hadn't witnessed the whole thing.
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

Holy. Crap. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_judge-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d8445e2b-8184-404b-b5a6-d2ea76bd9f4aPost:d983b3fa-4009-4fed-9f73-16e5f73715ee">Re: I judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]I judge sophistryliz for not answering the question of why she is still here if we are all a bunch of fat bitches whom she doesn't like because we cannot think for ourselves.
    Posted by sarabellam[/QUOTE]

At least CAC seems to have GBCKed. I guess we couldn't be so lucky with Liz.
    my read shelf:
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    KK and Night - He's a total assface. He has still not returned my calls. Matt was going to go by his office today, but I went ahead and booked a new one just to have some peace of mind. I fucking hate shitty people.
  • Options
    I judge all the people who can't be bothered to READ old posts before asking their question, which has been answered 9 times in 2 days on 3 boards. 

I judge Night's ILs for being weird about the vacuum.

I judge Salt for not liking bacon.

I judge LVB for not posting as much lately.

I judge the people who haven't RSVP'd yet.

I judge my college friends who aren't coming to the wedding despite telling me 1) they would, and 2) years ago, how oh.my.god important it was that I was at all their wedding and pre-wedding crap and how they would SO do the same for me.  They forgot to include "unless I'm too enamored with my kids when you finally get married to realize that a wedding IS a big deal."

I judge a lot, apparently. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_judge-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d8445e2b-8184-404b-b5a6-d2ea76bd9f4aPost:3ac77f68-0930-4f04-9840-ad792d5dc4ab">Re: I judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to I judge : Ditto all this, plus speaking of Denver, I judge the diplomat on that flight who joked about lighting his shoe on fire. DC to Denver is 3 hours or less, you couldn't wait to have a cigarette? Plus even if you're totally innocent, why ignite panic with a flippant, though very loaded, comment? Sarcasm fail.
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

I know, RIGHT??  Ridiculous!  And I love how the news was like, "maybe it was a language thing"- ok, because I'm sure he meant to say "I was smoking a pipe" but it came out "I was trying to light my shoe on fire".  Assswipe.  *apparently, although I can say bitch and fucking, I can't say assswipe*
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_judge-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d8445e2b-8184-404b-b5a6-d2ea76bd9f4aPost:3d194c97-9d9e-4c69-96b4-24759566dfc7">Re: I judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]I judge my co-workers for always deciding they hate the newest person in the group. I get this is probably pretty normal for office politics, but really? Give people a break. I judge my neighbor for slapping another person's child. The child was digging up her flower beds just to be a douche, but still. I can't believe she had the balls to slap some one elses child. She is lucky if she doesn't get slapped with a law suit. I won't be surprised if I get called in as a witness and I would have called the police myself if the girl's own mother hadn't witnessed the whole thing.
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]
    Not gonna lie, if that had been me, I probably would have done the same thing.  If you won't parent your child, I will (and have had to in the past).
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I judge people with iPhones/Blackberrys that take pictures of every.little.thing they do and post them on facebook. Seriously, if you're in class and learning about something, I don't want to see the photos. You should be kicked out for taking pictures anyway, as far as I'm concerned because it's a stupid distraction. I also don't want to see pictures of the delicious sandwich you ate, or photos of you and your FI post-sex. Blah.
  • Options
    I judge the woman who told me that because I was a college student, I am obviously a drunk who speeds down the street where her daughter lives/plays without looking or stopping at stop signs and who also couldn't care for a pet if my life depended on it.  Also, my parents pay for my college education and all of my "extra curriculars" as I have never worked a day in my life.

Thanks for the major generalization, dear - i'll be sure to tell that to my cat tonight after I walk up the stairs to my apartment next to yours after working for 6 hours after class to pay for school and house.  Also, tell your daughter dearest that if she wants to have a good time with her boyfriend, that's fine, but having sex loudly at 3 am with out thin walls should be avoided on days I have tests.  Thanks.

Ugh.  People.

***raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways***
    oh noes, sweetpea UPDATED her planning bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards