North Carolina
Options

Vctorian Villa

Hey ladies, Does anyone know anything about the weddings that are held at the Victorian Villa in Charlotte or 1812 Hitching Post in Statesville?Both places are absolutely beautiful just wondering if anyone knew anything about either & could give me some advice. Especially on pricing. We are trying to have a nice but simple wedding.ThanksAng
******April 23, 2010****** Married to My Best Friend & Loving Life!!!

Re: Vctorian Villa

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We looked at the Victorian Villa when we were choosing our venue. The place really is beautiful, and the owner really knows what he is doing. They take care of the food and cake (and I'm sure more, but I just can't remember) and seemed like they would really make the day so easy for you. There are only 2 reasons we decided against this place: 1...they don't have parking at the location. You have to rent a shuttle or something to take your guests to/from their cars down the street. That was a little inconvenient. 2...we found another lake location in Charlotte that was closer to the area in Charlotte we wanted to stay in. I dont know anything about the Hitching Post. Pricing for the Victorian Villa is online and is reasonable for all they offer... http://www.victorianvillainn.com/weddings.html#a HTH!
  • Options
    Ang~n~JTAng~n~JT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the input. I have looked everywhere to find a lake location & I finally found the Victorian Villa. Just wondered if anyone really knew anything about it. Thanks again! :)  
    ******April 23, 2010****** Married to My Best Friend & Loving Life!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Were getting Married there and I love the place!  The people are really nice and helpful... I have heard their food is great too! If you are looking for simple, thats your place. I cannot say how easy they have made everything for me.  They do have limited parking, but you can pay $350.00 and they will shuttle people from the school parking lot less than a mile down the street.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards