Wedding Etiquette Forum

Happy Saturday Morning!

Re: Happy Saturday Morning!

• gah,,,not such a happy saturday thread.
  • Isn't stefffi the one who cheated on her H because she had a lot of guy friends and that's why they don't hang out with friends separately or go out now? I'm pretty sure that was her intro to SB.

The dog stuff doesn't surprise me. After the cat stuff, well, I think she's a CCer.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-saturday-morning-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d9c77830-ab94-4f36-8da9-4de3c66610a3Post:dd4a7bb7-ab83-4649-aba9-889717765ca3">Re: Happy Saturday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't even know if I'm making sense now because I'm so upset.  DJ is making much better points.  HOW DO YOU MACE AN ANIMAL THAT IS NOT ACTIVELY ATTACKING YOU???????????????
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>It was probably looking at her horses.</div>
  • Is she planning a vow renewal? I am always confused by people who are planning on here that are already married.
  • She is common law and getting married. I was noticing the fast food trend but I didn't want to say anything since the whole diet introduction.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-saturday-morning-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d9c77830-ab94-4f36-8da9-4de3c66610a3Post:91f8242a-b5fc-4dea-bf44-570d5635a136">Re: Happy Saturday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is she planning a vow renewal? I am always confused by people who are planning on here that are already married.
    Posted by Rosie109[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>She is in a common law marriage, planning a wedding. I don't know what to call it. A not common law wedding? 

</div>
  • I'm planning. I'm married. I'm just not telling you what I'm planning.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • She and her husband are common law married apparently. So now they're having a wedding. 
  • I give up. She sounds like a basketcase. 
  • I'm stuck in class and I wanna go and hug Tory and Willow so badly.
  • Stefffi, you're a fuuucking lunatic and I can't believe how many of you people didn't let her have it. JFC. I think you need a therapist, stefffi. Badly. The things you say and do are not indicative of a mentally stable, well adjusted person. J's instincts, right again.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-saturday-morning-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d9c77830-ab94-4f36-8da9-4de3c66610a3Post:ed481401-97f5-4a04-9c27-fde438bdd06b">Re: Happy Saturday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm stuck in class and I wanna go and hug Tory and Willow so badly.
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]

<div>I will hug kelso for you. a sub lab hug is better than no hug :) </div>
  • And anyone who tries to tell me in fff that I should feel bad for her because of her obvious mental illness is going to get a huge piece of my fuuucking mind.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • I'm way beyond feeling bad for Steffi. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-saturday-morning-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d9c77830-ab94-4f36-8da9-4de3c66610a3Post:da25f352-7078-4ae8-a22b-352b9e56cb82">Re: Happy Saturday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Saturday Morning! : I will hug kelso for you. a sub lab hug is better than no hug :) 
    Posted by Rosie109[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>This is true. :) Lucky Kelso!</div>
  • Word, j. Word.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-saturday-morning-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d9c77830-ab94-4f36-8da9-4de3c66610a3Post:5724472e-46a5-47d5-86c2-d98acff0eeb9">Re: Happy Saturday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Saturday Morning! : My neighbors have a golden they refuse to keep at home. I hate the dog, he chews stuff on my porch and chases my cats and horses. I admit to macing him with bear spray on many occassions and now all I have to do is step outside the house and he removes himself. I wish his owners were just responsible enough to keep their dog at home. It's legal in my state for me to kill a dog who's chasing stock, but that doesn't matter. My landlord won't let me kill the dog, even though he chases the horses. I keep hoping he'll get run over or one of hte other neighbors who hate him will take care of him, but so far, no one has. I've survived 12 months with him and will be leaving shortly.
    Posted by StefffiC[/QUOTE]

Welp, I'll always remember you as an asshole now. Thanks.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-saturday-morning-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d9c77830-ab94-4f36-8da9-4de3c66610a3Post:dd4a7bb7-ab83-4649-aba9-889717765ca3">Re: Happy Saturday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't even know if I'm making sense now because I'm so upset.  DJ is making much better points.  HOW DO YOU MACE AN ANIMAL THAT IS NOT ACTIVELY ATTACKING YOU???????????????
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]

Because it's attacking my horse and everyone else laughed it off. Yes, the horse can protect herself, if she chooses.

I would really hate it if someone injured my horse. If my horse were breaking out of her pasture and crapping in the neighbors front yard everyday and they decided to shoot her after 30 warnings it would be tragic, but it would be my fault.

My animals are at home and I will defend my animals. Period. I told them there would be repurcusions to their dog and they laughed at me. Fuuck them.
  • Aryn - if your neighbors asked you to keep Sasha at home, what would you do? Continue to allow her to roam? If so you are as irresponsible as the neighbors.

SSS would probably apply - Shoot, Shovel, and Shut Up. That's the rule on most farms for stock chasing dogs.

I am not mentally ill - I will protect my stock. Shooting the dog wasn't an option, other methods of killing it wasn't an option, A/C wasn't an option, making my pasture and my deck an unfriendly place was the only option I had left.
  • Why didn't you spray them in the face with mace? I think I'd honestly be less pissed off at the words coming out of your mouth. The dog doesn't know any better. But apparently neither do you by the way you are treating it.
  • I need to walk away.
  • I totally missed that comment from Steffi earlier. 

Now, going after a feral dog that is ATTACKING a horse, cow, or other stock (what a stock protection law is for, mind you) is one thing. I shot in the air to warn off a dog pack that was scoping our sheep. But macing a domesticated dog that has bad behavior? Totally different story. 

Did I miss what mental illness she is supposed to have?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-saturday-morning-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d9c77830-ab94-4f36-8da9-4de3c66610a3Post:efeace66-776f-465f-8b2b-5835e88aa34c">Re: Happy Saturday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I totally missed that comment from Steffi earlier.  Now, going after a feral dog that is ATTACKING a horse, cow, or other stock (what a stock protection law is for, mind you) is one thing. I shot in the air to warn off a dog pack that was scoping our sheep. But macing a domesticated dog that has bad behavior? Totally different story. <strong> Did I miss what mental illness she is supposed to have?</strong>
    Posted by Snippylynn[/QUOTE]

<div>I have yet to decide on anything specific, and instead lovingly refer to it as abso-shitly insane.</div>
  • ErinG93ErinG93 member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-saturday-morning-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d9c77830-ab94-4f36-8da9-4de3c66610a3Post:5ac1fb6e-ff03-4c73-9f4f-b899314f1882">Re: Happy Saturday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aryn - if your neighbors asked you to keep Sasha at home, what would you do? Continue to allow her to roam? If so you are as irresponsible as the neighbors. SSS would probably apply - <strong>Shoot, Shovel, and Shut Up. That's the rule on most farms for stock chasing dogs. </strong>I am not mentally ill - I will protect my stock. Shooting the dog wasn't an option, other methods of killing it wasn't an option, A/C wasn't an option, making my pasture and my deck an unfriendly place was the only option I had left.
    Posted by StefffiC[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>NO IT'S NOT. For fuuuck's sake. I grew up on a farm. WE NEVER SHOT ANOTHER DOG. In fact, when my IL's (that live next door to my parents) german shepherd came over into my parent's yard and brutally attacked my dog, we didn't shoot him. My dog nearly died, so he now has a 10 inch scar across his belly. We grabbed the dog and hauled his ass back to his own house. 

</div><div>Did we shoot coyotes? Yes, because they killed our chickens and cats. Did I cry? You bet. Did I fantasize about killing them? NO. I DREADED it. Prayed they wouldn't come onto our property. </div><div>
    </div><div>You need to figure your shiiit out. You are so wrong on so many levels. I had to walk away from you so many times today. It's SO fuuucked up to fantasize about killing a dog. </div>
  • I might throw up at the concept of "SSS". 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-saturday-morning-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d9c77830-ab94-4f36-8da9-4de3c66610a3Post:efeace66-776f-465f-8b2b-5835e88aa34c">Re: Happy Saturday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I totally missed that comment from Steffi earlier.  Now, going after a feral dog that is ATTACKING a horse, cow, or other stock (what a stock protection law is for, mind you) is one thing. I shot in the air to warn off a dog pack that was scoping our sheep. But macing a domesticated dog that has bad behavior? Totally different story.  Did I miss what mental illness she is supposed to have?

No, the dog chased my horse often to the point of having a lathered up horse. It chased my cats. It chewed crap on my deck. It shiiit on my front walk. Owners refused to keep it at home. Landlord is good friends with owner, landlord refused to allow me to call A/C and would have forced me to move horses that night (and could due to clause in lease).

I attempted to resolved it with the neighbors and nothing was resolved. I resolved it with the dog. Life sucks for the dog because his owners suck. Life will not suck for my horse, who is at home, in her pasture.

I have no mental illness.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-saturday-morning-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d9c77830-ab94-4f36-8da9-4de3c66610a3Post:efeace66-776f-465f-8b2b-5835e88aa34c">Re: Happy Saturday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I totally missed that comment from Steffi earlier.  Now, going after a feral dog that is ATTACKING a horse, cow, or other stock (what a stock protection law is for, mind you) is one thing. I shot in the air to warn off a dog pack that was scoping our sheep. But macing a domesticated dog that has bad behavior? Totally different story.  <strong>Did I miss what mental illness she is supposed to have?</strong>

I'm going to go with the kinds that starts by attacking innocent animals and then moves on to hurting people. But that's because I'm in a blind rage right now.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-saturday-morning-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d9c77830-ab94-4f36-8da9-4de3c66610a3Post:48e88b11-0a62-45ae-bc23-fb0662f2c43c">Re: Happy Saturday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Saturday Morning! : No, the dog chased my horse often to the point of having a lathered up horse. It chased my cats. It chewed crap on my deck. It shiiit on my front walk. Owners refused to keep it at home. <strong>Landlord is good friends with owner, landlord refused to allow me to call A/C and would have forced me to move horses that night (and could due to clause in lease).</strong> I attempted to resolved it with the neighbors and nothing was resolved. I resolved it with the dog. Life sucks for the dog because his owners suck. Life will not suck for my horse, who is at home, in her pasture. I have no mental illness.
    Posted by StefffiC[/QUOTE]

<div>Then that is your own god damn fault. You fuuucking sucked at reading your lease. You shouldn't have moved there. That is 100% on you that you chose to be a dumbass and get into a shiiittty lease.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-saturday-morning-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d9c77830-ab94-4f36-8da9-4de3c66610a3Post:148f72f4-c98b-4417-bec6-f9f30bd2afc9">Re: Happy Saturday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Saturday Morning! : NO IT'S NOT. For fuuuck's sake. I grew up on a farm. WE NEVER SHOT ANOTHER DOG. In fact, when my IL's (that live next door to my parents) german shepherd came over into my parent's yard and brutally attacked my dog, we didn't shoot him. My dog nearly died, so he now has a 10 inch scar across his belly. We grabbed the dog and hauled his ass back to his own house.  Did we shoot coyotes? Yes, because they killed our chickens and cats. Did I cry? You bet. Did I fantasize about killing them? NO. I DREADED it. Prayed they wouldn't come onto our property.  You need to figure your shiiit out. You are so wrong on so many levels. I had to walk away from you so many times today. It's SO fuuucked up to fantasize about killing a dog. 
    Posted by ErinG93[/QUOTE]

Just wondering - did the dog come back? Or did they keep it at home?

Had the dog come back you would have let it kill your dog? Or you would have defended your dog? Had it come back 30? 40? 50? times you would have just let it attack your dog and done nothing to it if it's owners would do nothing?

I doubt it.
  • There is seriously no reason to involve the landlord at all. They have absolutely NO ability to tell you to call or not call animal control. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards