North Carolina
Options

Ebay bites you in the ##$

so we ordered FI's wedding ring off of ebay (we were being extremely cheap) and it still isn't here yet!  Um, I may be going to Walmart or Target and buying a fake one or borrowing one from a friend.
image Ellie and Morgan

Re: Ebay bites you in the ##$

• Options
    wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That really sucks! Have you tried contacting the seller to see what they have to say?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That sucks.  I'd contact the seller.  We bought some equipment for my research off ebay, yay budget cuts, and it was taking for ever.  When we contacted the seller and told them I needed it ASAP for research they over nighted it to me for no extra charge.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i sent FI an email to do that, but now it's pretty much pointless, there's really no way it'll be here by Sat.  Truthfully, I pretty much forgot about it until today.  We'll see what happens.  If this is the worse thing to happen this weekend I'll live, there could be far worse things that go wrong than not having his ring. 
    image Ellie and Morgan
  • Options
    momofaydenmomofayden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where is it coming from.  If it hasn't been sent they can overnight it to you.
  • Options
    grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Booo - how long has it been since you ordered it?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    like a week and a half ago
    image Ellie and Morgan
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In the scheme of things, you're right, this isn't the worst that could happen. Here's hoping you figure something out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It could already be in transit and arrive tomorrow or Friday. Stay positive! I got my wedding ring off eBay and it came in 3 days, and it was a fraction of retail. I'd just get a cheapie at WalMart or borrow one. I know that's a pain. Hang in there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards