Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

*salt*

I love your new pic.  You guys are too adorable.

Also, I was almost over you getting Tardy for the Party in my head (and then me getting Fly Above in my head in an effort to get back at you) but just seeing your face brought them both back. 

Re: *salt*

• Options
    Salt you were not raised to be tardy to the party.

tsk tsk.
  • Options
    I'm so glad that I could remind you of such wonderful music. Now it's in my head and I'm going to have to go listen to it.

Actually that's not so bad because I have had Paparazzi in my head for 3 days so change is good.

THANK YOU! I love it too. I figured it was time to mix it up since they took so many great pics of us. Cool
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Vally you are right. Please don't tell my mom about this.
  • Options
    Sealed

That does not look like my lips are sealed... but they are.
  • Options
    Threadjack - what are you doing Saturday? I'm going to be up your way because I have a hair appt at noon
  • Options
    Salt is so lovely. Great pic.
  • Options
    No it looks more like you have SARS.

I don't think I have much of anything planned for Saturday afternoon aside from finishing up what I don't get done on Friday (putting up Christmas, doing laundry, cleaning, etc.) I should get that all done Friday though. Lunch??
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_salt-52?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:dc5eea5b-3ae3-4c44-bd9d-01bfdf37ba7bPost:00a55ca9-f7c6-45a0-87e5-d886c3ad6214">Re: *salt*</a>:
    [QUOTE]No it looks more like you have SARS.
    Posted by salt78[/QUOTE]

Very true, or a submission for pimp my grill.
  • Options
    Sounds good to me =) I'll call or text you tonight so we can work out details.  Scott will be there also, so feel free to ask M if he wants to come =)
  • Options
    For all we know, Vally really does have a grill under that fence.
  • Options
    Julez! Proof of non-blinged out grill below =)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_salt-52?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:dc5eea5b-3ae3-4c44-bd9d-01bfdf37ba7bPost:d71e3f1a-2c17-4188-9e3c-1fd45b80eb6d">Re: *salt*</a>:
    [QUOTE]For all we know, Vally really does have a grill under that fence.
    Posted by julezlee[/QUOTE]

DED. I'm glad there is a pic where we can see her pretty teef now.

Sounds good to me, Tree! M is working like every second of the next 3 weeks so he won't be available unfortunately although I know he will be jealous. I'll have to bring him something home.
  • Options
    Aww!  You're so pretty!  I was kinda hoping for a grill though.
  • Options
    Thanks Laughing

And believe me, 10 years ago, pre-braces my grill was definitely in need of pimping.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards