North Carolina
Options

Stone Chapel in Wake Forest

Does any one know the rate of this Chapel. I havent heard back from Renee, the owner, on the September 18, 2010 date. Has anyone has their ceremony there? Thoughts/Suggestions?Thanks,Amber

Re: Stone Chapel in Wake Forest

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Amber, Here is the information I was given. It was a while ago - probably the end of 2008 so it may have changed. Hope this helps!   ----- The price for Traditional Chapel rental in 2010 is $ 2,500.  You may use theChapel's CD player (over the sound system), and you may bring musicians. Thechapel has candles, candelabra, silk flowers, pedestals and plant standsavailable and you may bring your own decorations.   We are offering our 'Sweet & Simple' package for the same price. This package includes church decorations, ceremony direction, and music.   The Chapel is heated and air-conditioned and seats 150-175 guests.  Please planto bring your own officiant; check the Resource page athttp://www.stonechapel.com if you need recommendations.Let me know some convenient times when you would like to visit The StoneChapel, and I will let you know which work best with me. I look forward toshowing you the property, reviewing our contract, and discussing your needs! If, after seeing the chapel, you wish to reserve a time, just return thecontract with a $ 600 down-payment to secure your space.  Payment may be made bycheck or online using PayPal.It is certainly not too early to visit the Chapel.  I schedule appointments onweekends with events, and most weekdays and weekday evenings.  Sorry for thedelay this time: usually I am able to answer messages within a couple of days.  Thank you, again, for your interest, I hope this information helps!Sincerely,Ranee Cloud
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards