North Carolina
Options

Asheville Bridal Fair

So, I went to the Asheville Bridal Fair last night. While it was nice to meet many of the vendors whose websites I've been staring at for a month, I was a little disappointed I will say. Not every couple is having a $25,000-$50,000 + wedding! That seems to be all the vendors there were looking for. While I know everything has a price, it seems a little crazy to me at how much certain places blew their prices up! Thoughts? Anyone else go to this bridal fair and have a similar experience?

Re: Asheville Bridal Fair

• Options
    chloe642chloe642 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, that's crazy. I'm getting married right outside of Asheville July 30, 2010, but I live in Florida. I most certainly am not planning of $25,000+ wedding. I'm not too far into the planning (have only booked the venue and photographer so far), so I hope that isn't an indication of the prices I am going be encountering along the way! Yikes! Heather
  • Options
    SarahA18SarahA18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Heather - Can I ask what venue and photographer you booked? Just curious who other people are using. I'm in the process of booking my venue for October 2010 and I have two photographers I have narrowed it down to.
  • Options
    chloe642chloe642 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having the ceremony and reception at The Fields at Blackberry Cove. My photographer is Aaron Hosged of Aaron Imaging. They both gave us good deals since we are having a Friday wedding. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards