Wedding Etiquette Forum

*mandylicious* - house

I found a few pics of the house on my bb. Doesn't show the colours really well, but thought it might help. Might being the key word. The pics are of Xmas decorations, but still...that, and I wanted to AW my house a bit.

Entry way - Kingsport Gray walls- surprisingly the colour shows up pretty accurately in this picture. The table is dark dark brown - it's Ikea's Black/Brown.

Living room - Overcoat walls, again, it's pretty accurate colour-wise, and you can see the colour of our furniture against the wall, not pretty...we're going to have the furniture re-covered (my mom is fabulous with a sewing machine).

And this has nothing to do with the paint colours, but this is our kitchen being demolished:

Kitchen before:

And my yard and back deck...

before edging and rocks

blooming double-crab apple tree.

Re: *mandylicious* - house

• Wow!  Your grass is so green!! 

Thanks for the photos, and I'm pretty sure I have that same coffee table.  Does it have a drawer on each end of it?

Very pretty, I must say.  We had to change our appointment to the 16th, so I have more time to think about it, but I think I am going to go the grey route for sure. 

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • It told me there was 130 responses...I was freaked out and going to take out the pictures! The grass is green where we live. Our yard is very low...and no, the coffee table probably isn't the same, it's about 3.5 ft high and no drawers, it's a table meant to be for behind a couch...I use it in the entry, it fits perfectly, and because it was dinged up, it was only $15 at Ikea, regular $139.
  • Do you have to worry about the tree being so close? We had an apple tree at my mom's and we were advited to take it down because it could ruin the foundation.. Just a thought.
    image Married and Junk.
  • Oh, it looked like my coffee table.  I love that thing.  When ever we have books or papers laying out and we're expecting guests so just toss em all in the drawers!  It's good for keeping cards and a crib board in too ;)

Your yard and house looks  beautiful!  You should make a nest bio.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • We're not worried about it, they have soft roots, so shouldn't harm the foundation.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards