North Carolina
Options

For Sale: Beachy/Islandy items and more!

Please see the website link below for Beachy/Island items for sale and cute "Bride" tanks/ hoodie. Also Apothacary Candy Buffet Jars. Can pick-up for Southeastern NC beaches or Myrtle Beach area. Or ship. http://sites.google.com/site/bridetankshoodieforsale/ (the link won't post correctly, so Copy/Paste into your browser and remove the " " before hitting Enter) Contact: sherripc25@gmail.com Can also email you the link if any problems with it

Re: For Sale: Beachy/Islandy items and more!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I hope you won't spam us any further with the same listing :-/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Certainly NOT my intention. Using two different subject lines to specify items geared toward a bride's needs. Hope you have a wedding as wonderful as ours was!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aquarius - where did you get married at?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Amanda! We married in Negril, Jamaica, and had our AHR here in Wilmington. Like your photo, BTW, fun and unique.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks, we did our epics at wrightsville beach....it was a blast. i love your ceremony set up pic in your siggy, simple but very elegant. i am working on ideas for my ceremony and like the thule on the bamboo poles. my caterer wants to charge me $8.00 a pole and $50 to have someone set them up in the sand and take them down.......i am just wondering if i could find the poles someplace cheaper and do it all for less than what i would end up paying them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! (Also, I now remember you emailing me a few months ago about wedding stuff in the southeastern NC area!)I did see some large bamboo recently at Pier One though it was darker in color. Or perhaps Old Time Pottery in Wilmington may have some, which has pretty reasonble prices. It may be worth it though to pay them to deal with it so you don't stress the day of.If I can help with anything else, let me know. I'm generally on F.B. more often than TheKnot if you want to chat there (sherri parrish-crawford).Take care!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards