North Carolina
Options

CLT ladies

Hi ladies, My husband and I got married on Sept 12 at Renaissance Southpark. We had such a great time, everything was perfect. We were on a pretty strict budget with our DJ, flowers, and cake. I thought that I would share the vendor info with you ladies, just in case you are on a budget also. Flowers- Harris Teeter- Morrocroft Village on Morrison Blvd. Michael Manceni (sp) is the contact. He did such a great job on the bouquets and it was cheap, compared to other florist. Cake- We decided to do cupcakes on a 4 tier dessert stand with a small cake on top. The cupcakes are 1 dozen for 8.99. great deal. And the small cake was 18.00. the contact is Renee. DJ- DJ Alex Entertainment. He really did a great job. Everyone was on the dance floor from the beginning until the end. And he is very reasonable, I believe 500.00 for 4 hours and 50.00 each additional hour. http://www.alexdjentertainment.com/ If anyone is looking to get married at a hotel, then I would strongly recommend Renaissance Southpark. They really made my life so easy during the planning. All of the centerpieces are included and they have an outside courtyard, so no additional flowers are needed. The staff is amazing. Sorry that this is long but I thought that I would share this info with the newly engaged ladies. thanks.

Re: CLT ladies

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards