North Carolina
Options

AW: ASC Booked

The coordinator from All Saints Chapel just confirmed that she received the contract I faxed in yesterday. I'm so glad we FINALLY got this checked off. Pics in blog. We should be booking the reception venue today or tomorrow!

Re: AW: ASC Booked

• Options
    edited December 2011
    GREAT check!!! For me, everything was pretty easy after booking the ceremony and reception venue.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay Krystal!! That is so exciting, congrats!
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo - that is a MAJOR check!  Congrats!
  • Options
    krispychikinkrispychikin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats!  you mention that you go through less than nice areas of Raleigh to to get there - which direction are you heading to the church?  I can probably recommend a more "scenic route." 
  • Options
    alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay, great check!
  • Options
    wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Unless guests stay in town they will be coming from 440. Then they will be going from there to centennial campus for the reception.
  • Options
    krispychikinkrispychikin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think the "nicest" way (and a pretty direct way) to get there would be to have guests get off at the Hammond Rd. exit and go down Person St. and then take a right onto Martin and a left onto East St.  (I know Person St. isn't the nicest area, but it's mostly residential and on a Sat. morning it will look pretty nice I think, with the tree lined streets and such [granted, I don't think any part of Raleigh is all that bad...compared to many many other cities and their rundown areas])And then from the church to TSC - go south on East St., take a right onto MLK (which turns into western) and then head to Centennial from there.  Just my opinion though - you and your FI might want to drive a few different routes.
  • Options
    wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! We'll definitely try that one out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards