Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

**Rach!**

I will buy you BK.  And then we can make out, mmkay?
BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: **Rach!**

• Options
    How did your tests go today?
  • Options
    You got yourself one heck of a deal!!

I don't think a night could get any better than BK and make-out sessions with you :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Navy--I followed up to the Vibes thread sucrets posted earlier--but it went well. I had to drink chalky crap, and then they ran the CT. After than was done, they injected me with a contrast dye, and ran the CT again. The dye was the most awful thing ever--I could feel it move through my body, I could taste it on the roof of my mouth....and it made my crotch feel like it was on fire and like I was gunna pee my self. 

I'd be glad to not do that again anytime soon. I should be able to call the doctors tomorrow to see what he says, even though I don't have an actual appointment for two weeks. Embarassed
  • Options
    I have nothing to add to this thread other than to tell Rach that I was thinking about her today!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_rach-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e420cf5f-2618-47c9-b3e6-f7d547c67af5Post:99091abc-7a65-4a8f-b3a7-c83836bc1ab6">Re: **Rach!**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Navy--I followed up to the Vibes thread sucrets posted earlier--but it went well. I had to drink chalky crap, and then they ran the CT. After than was done, they injected me with a contrast dye, and ran the CT again. The dye was the most awful thing ever--I could feel it move through my body, I could taste it on the roof of my mouth....<strong>and it made my crotch feel like it was on fire </strong>and like I was gunna pee my self.  I'd be glad to not do that again anytime soon. I should be able to call the doctors tomorrow to see what he says, even though I don't have an actual appointment for two weeks. 
    Posted by RachNRich[/QUOTE]

This is where I'd say something like "oh, you were just thinking about me" but for some reason I don't want to sound crass.  I'm definitely thinking it, though!

• Options

Fire Crotch!

• Options
    BAHAHA sucrets--I was going to put that exact thought there, but I didn't want to creep you out!

and Cew--you are so lovely. 
  • Options
    lol, I'm so glad that we think on the same wavelength.  Makes it much easier.  I should know that I can't creep you out, lol.

• Options
    We are on the same wavelength, because that's what happened when you people are in love.

Tell my baby I said HI!!!
  • Options
    Glad it's over and hopefully you can get some answers tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards