North Carolina
Options

good morning

today marks only 9 more days for us october 17th brides. Wooo hoooo....we are in the single digits ladies Grace....sat. is your big day.....exciting!!!

Re: good morning

• Options
    edited December 2011
    9 days!!! I woke up thinking today was Friday. Bummer.
  • Options
    elisab81elisab81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! and yay for the october 17th brides....you're getting so close ladies :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Goodmorning! WOW!  Only 9 days, that's great!  Hope all of you get those final things done and have time to relax and take it all in!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yep, I plan on being a busy littly bee between tonight, tomorrow and the weekend getting everything done. I want to enjoy what next week brings. We have a ton of family coming in throughout all of next week, so I really don't want to be worried about the projects that still need to be completed.
  • Options
    allie76allie76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning ladies!!! Yay for single digits!! Kathleen, that is a bummer; but at least Friday is tomorrow!!
    TTC since Sept 2009 with PCOS. 3 failed Clomid cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 failed injectable + TI cycle. Surprise BFP on 1/22/12 while waiting to start IVF! EDD 9/30/12.
    Missed m/c discovered 2/20/12 (8w1d). D&C 2/23/12
    Photobucket [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    LBM7189LBM7189 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow...Im still 149 days out!  Good Morning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow 9 days! Can't believe its single digits for you all! And Grace - if you are still around, I hope everything is going well with your family in town and that you haven't had to prepare any meals for anyone ;) I'm 254 days out, but I know its flying by already.  Hope you all have a great Thursday!
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! I'm in class, falling asleep as usual. Thank goodness graduation is only 2.5 months away! Congrats to all of the upcoming October brides!
  • Options
    swimher14swimher14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay for all the upcoming brides! I can't believe October is here already!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm nervous and excited!!!! I can't believe that we're about to have our final weekend as single ladies. Holy crap!!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning Ladies!!! I had my final dress fitting last night which made everything really real for me. I cant believe Im getting married in just over a week
  • Options
    grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!!! I am only two days out! Keep hoping and praying for clear skies! My girls arrive/d today and last night. Today is spa day and bridesmaid luncheon. CANNOT WAIT!!! I did have to cook one meal, but it was ok. I kept my cool, haha! My family is a little stressful still, but I am handling it! SO EXCITED!!!! Hope everyone else is doing well. I'll officially sign off tomorrow. Have a great day, ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards