Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    cheap chinese buffets

neil diamond

online window shopping
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_love-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e80c2515-7924-4557-a746-4190100c48e1Post:30c54d4a-9f09-4e51-b3ce-4a6dfd0ada94">Re: I love...</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>cheap chinese buffets</strong> neil diamond <strong>online window shopping</strong>
    Posted by shellydiane820[/QUOTE]
    I love these things too!!

I also love real life window shopping, or just shopping in general. Any kind of shopping is good.
  • Options
    ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    edited February 2010
    - Cake
    - Traveling
    - Daisies
    - Strawberry daiquiris
    - Snow
    - Munson's chocolate
    - Australia
  • Options
    Wine
    Chapstick
    Vacation planning
    Surprise days off work
    Carbs
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I love
    bamboo pillow cases
    my mother's ability to deal with my depression moments
    my fur babies
    my husband (and his ability to deal with my craziness)
    Muncho's potato chips
    Lush products
  • Options
    whores
    intravenous drugs
    beating up old people
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_love-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e80c2515-7924-4557-a746-4190100c48e1Post:83852049-93ae-4a9c-bd47-604b4214dbbd">Re: I love...</a>:
    [QUOTE]whores intravenous drugs beating up old people
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]
    I was wondering what happened to my grandfather...
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_love-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e80c2515-7924-4557-a746-4190100c48e1Post:b1c9222e-7a57-406a-b363-881eac67e343">Re: I love...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I love... : I love these things too!! I also love real life window shopping, or just shopping in general. Any kind of shopping is good.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

amen to that sister!

oh and Jon Hamm ;)  I'm watching 30 Rock.  Liz Lemon said he's bad at sex!  I don't believe it! I refuse!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Wine
    Mark
    Cheese
    Funny
    College Football
    Vegas
    Dancing
    Traveling
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_love-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e80c2515-7924-4557-a746-4190100c48e1Post:7ffd90f2-325f-4123-9cb2-d03b148c3dbe">Re: I love...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I love... : amen to that sister! oh and Jon Hamm ;)  I'm watching 30 Rock.  Liz Lemon said he's bad at sex!  I don't believe it! I refuse!
    Posted by shellydiane820[/QUOTE]
    Its just not possible!!! Even if he is bad, hes super hot and has a nice body so it surely makes up for it. Imagination can go a long way.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_love-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e80c2515-7924-4557-a746-4190100c48e1Post:9a0f8fd7-56d8-4d5d-bbaa-0dc7f1da3c57">Re: I love...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I love... : I was wondering what happened to my grandfather...
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel any better, old man Nebb sure was a tough little motherfucker. He got one really good headbutt in and I lost consciousness for a few seconds. Good thing I had Ben there with his stick to back me up.
  • Options
    Carmex
    Cetaphil cream as hand cream
    french silk pie
    cheesecake
    creme brulee
    puppy breath
    flannel pajamas
    socks
    days I get to be mega ultra lazy
    my husband letting me nap in his lap
    my Maggie :(
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_love-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e80c2515-7924-4557-a746-4190100c48e1Post:1251650e-f283-4c23-8137-7de66c617e5f">Re: I love...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Carmex Cetaphil cream as hand cream french silk pie cheesecake creme brulee <strong>puppy breath</strong> flannel pajamas socks days I get to be mega ultra lazy my husband letting me nap in his lap my Maggie :(
    Posted by missy68[/QUOTE]
    I LOVE puppy breath. I dont know what it is about it but I do. puppies are all around awesome though.
  • Options
    *the smell of old books

*warm kittens that'll curl up on my cold feet

*conspiracy theories

*snowflakes that sparkle as they fall slowly

*wrapped gifts even if they aren't for me

*labelmakers

*cake

*new white socks
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_love-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e80c2515-7924-4557-a746-4190100c48e1Post:65f3c9f2-b1d1-4750-88bc-93197260e8d5">Re: I love...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I love... : Its just not possible!!! Even if he is bad, hes super hot and has a nice body so it surely makes up for it. Imagination can go a long way.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

He's in the hot guy bubble.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    -the shore
    -wine
    -naps
    -cuddling
    -smell of the ocean
    -the exhaustion after a great workout
    -my FI
    -my mom
    -my mommom
    -coffee ice cream
  • Options
    creme brulee
    homemade socks
    burts bees lip balm
    grippos
    super mario bros
    my roos

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• Options

fuzzy socks
    eucalyptus
    my fireplace
    bullseyes

river tubing

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_love-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e80c2515-7924-4557-a746-4190100c48e1Post:f5ab1a53-5879-4d0d-aed6-524d446f8aea">Re: I love...</a>:
    [QUOTE]fuzzy socks eucalyptus my fireplace bullseyes river tubing
    Posted by daffodil_jill[/QUOTE]

I got a eucalyptus facial this weekend, it was awesome.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    red nail polish
    new purses
    dresses
    tate's cookies
    gold jewelry
    real simple magazine
    anthropologie home decor
    bacon
  • Options
    - Failblog, people of walmart, stupidest tattoos, awkward family photos and the antiduckface websites. I dont think ive ever gotten so much enjoyment out of looking at stupid people, I love it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_love-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:e80c2515-7924-4557-a746-4190100c48e1Post:b0c292cf-dc53-4bb0-9718-c46a81fcf3fc">Re: I love...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Muncho's potato chips
    Posted by katiewhompus[/QUOTE]
    omg yes. my favorite.
  • Options
    -Taco Bell
    -lime chips
    -Diet pepsi
    -chocolate pb ice cream
    -Swedish fish
    -Scrapbooking
    -Margaritas
    Updated 1/17/11 imageWedding Countdown Ticker