Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

** Rach **

Hey lady... where are you getting hitched in Vegas?  I'm changing my mind like every other day.  I already put down a deposit for Mandalay Bay, but I think I might switch to somewhere else.

I'm freakin' out and I have no idea why :(

Re: ** Rach **

• Options
    We are going for Mandalay Bay also!! We didn't do a scouting trip...but when FI was out there with the guys this fall--he stopped by it, and said he loved it. From everything I saw (and trust me I looked online at everything), Mandalay was the nicest. It had such a modern feel--and not a "church" feel.

Where are you thinking about changing to?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was thinking about switching to Bellagio because I really want to get married out on the Terrace by the fountains.  It's an extra $1500 though, so... ugh, I just don't know.

Mandalay Bay is really nice, it seems like they have the most modern-looking chapels.
  • Options
    What about the Valley of Fire at MB? I think it's extra also--but it's so beautiful--I'd totally be doing this if we could afford it.

How much would the package at the Bellagio be total? And do you have an idea of where your reception will be yet?
  • Options
    Is that the waterfall area?  That is really pretty. 

I've just always loved the fountains at Bellagio.  They make me a little teary they're so beautiful.  The total package would be $4000, compared to $2650 that we're paying at MB. 

No plans for our reception yet, but we'll only have about 18 guests, so it doesn't need to be anything expensive/fancy.  I'm just worried because my original budget was only $5000- obviously I'd have to go over that for the Bellagio.
  • Options
    That was our budget too--but we will go over it, if not double it. If you wouldn't mind traveling up or down the strip for a reception--I'd say go for either of them. Both places are really beautiful---but, if you tear up thinking about the Bellagio, I would do it if I were you. I would hate to look back and always wonder "what if..."
  • Options
    I think you're right, Rach.  I've gotta follow my heart- I'll hopefully only do this once!  ;)

You rock.
  • Options
    Yay!!

I have a feeling once my wedding is over, I am going to be living vicarously through as you finish planning yours!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards