North Carolina
Options

birdcage

Cards and pockets is having a contest for invitations designed with their products...maybe you should submit!  The info is on their website or facebook.  I may submit mine if I can get the pictures before the deadline...
image Ellie and Morgan

Re: birdcage

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Butting in... Oooh is it DIY only?? Cuzz the designer who did mine used their products.
  • Options
    birdcagebridebirdcagebride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OOhhhh thanks Kristi! I'll definitely look into it!!
    My Blog - My Bio - NC Bride Bio - Pro Video

Photo by Evoke Photography
    image imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    As long as you use their products you can submit I think here are the rule from Facebook:   Post a photo of your personal Cards and Pockets invitation design. The invitation can be for a wedding, birthday party, baby shower, or any other kind of event. Designs will be judged by overall creativity. Instructions:1st. Log in to Facebook2nd. Rsvp to this event.3rd. Refer the event photo gallery below to post 1 single photo of your completed invitation. 4th. In the comments section of the photo details, please list the style and color of Cards and Pockets materials you’ve used. Contest Ends: October 16, 2009Grand Prize: Choice of Flip MinoHD Camcorder(www.theflip.com), or $200 Victoria’s Secret gift card!Guidelines:Creativity can be shown through style, colors, embellishments, themes, etc… If you would like to omit any personal information from the invitation text, please do so before posting your invitation photo. Please refer below to “Contest Rules” for further details. Contest Rules: Only 1 submission per person. The design must be your own. No commercial entries, please.To be eligible as a winning submission… the invitation must have an event date in the year 2009 or 2010. The photo post must contain a list of Cards and Pockets colors and materials used in the invitation. Finalists’ names will be cross-referenced with CardsandPockets.com order history, to verify materials. Only CardsandPockets.com materials may be used for the invitation, unless specific materials used in the invitation are not offered through CardsandPockets.com. Judging Process: After the ending date of October 16, 2009, a voting poll will be cast via CardsandPockets Facebook and CardsandPockets.com, until November 1, 2009. Only 1 vote per person. The top 10 final designs will be judged by the CardsandPockets team of employees for 1st place. The 1st place winner will be announced through CardsandPockets Facebook and on the front page of CardsandPockets.com.Contest Terms of Agreement: By posting your invitation photo, you are agreeing to the following:(a).To be entered into the CardsandPockets Invitation Design Contest. (b).That you have the right to make the invitation design public and the invitation itself is your own. (c).To make public any personal information left on the invitation in the form of photos or text. (d).To allow CardsandPockets to display your submitted invitation photo through other Cards and Pockets galleries. CardsandPockets® appreciates tasteful postings and reserves the rights to remove any post for any reason.  
    image Ellie and Morgan
  • Options
    birdcagebridebirdcagebride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DING: "Only CardsandPockets.com materials may be used for the invitation, unless specific materials used in the invitation are not offered through CardsandPockets.com." I used cardstock from Michaels. What BS!!! argh ..lol. I only actually used their pocketfold shell...bummer. =/
    My Blog - My Bio - NC Bride Bio - Pro Video

Photo by Evoke Photography
    image imageimageimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards