Wedding Etiquette Forum

Sorry yo's

I was having a shiit day and went to hide for awhile.  I'm glad you guys like your cards! LVB, could you just not read it or were you talking about the Swedish in it?

Re: Sorry yo's

• The Swedish lol
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sorry-yos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:eae6ca4b-f83e-4464-9e01-257c3c206821Post:6aeafb68-5ac6-498c-bdf1-5872f3e34f4d">Re: Sorry yo's</a>:
    [QUOTE]The Swedish lol
    Posted by louisvillebride21[/QUOTE]

:D  Well, I never know. haha!  It was just Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I thought you'd like the borks Manda.
  • I'm vaguely better. Thanks Em. :)
  • What's going on punkinbutt?
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Punkinbutt. :D  hehehe

Meh, just think the world refuses to give me a break.  Probably just more from yesterday.  I'll get better.
  • Can it really get much worse? I mean, you've got to find something to look up for!
  • Snip, if it makes you feel better I'm having my first visit from from AF in three months and my reproductive system HATES me. Like in a major way...

Sorry LVB if I"m a little wacko tonight.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sorry-yos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:eae6ca4b-f83e-4464-9e01-257c3c206821Post:ec3d4387-36a0-4a6d-bed6-dfb29dbbf072">Re: Sorry yo's</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sorry yo's : I've so done that before. I have just sat down in the middle of the kitchen floor and sobbed. Goood tiems.
    Posted by louisvillebride21[/QUOTE]
    H brought me pizza for dinner. :)  He's a smart man.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards