Wedding Etiquette Forum

funny pics thread

I'm bored.  FI is playing xbox and baby is spending quality time with my mom.  So...

I'm starting a funny pics thread.  I'll get this going:

credit: despair.com

Re: funny pics thread

• and I fail, that pic is way too small.... here's another:

• I know! Mine is too small too... :( Boo.
    Here's another....... Weird.
  • lol, it was still OK, I was able to click on it to enlarge it

and yeah that is wierd...  hmm

here's another, board is dead tonight me-thinks

• I have magnets like that on my Fridge! When I get home, I'll see if I can take pics, and post them.. :)

• awesome!  I used to have a file full of stupid pics on my harddrive but I guess I deleted them.  :(

I was hoping to get a thread giong but looks nobody's around... :(
  • amysmomma, esp on a Friday night it's like a ghost town in here. I'm getting ready for bed but let me see if I can find one for you. :) Please hold.
  • Here's me at my bachelorette party... I managed to find this group of cross-dressing men and got my picture taken with them. Oy.

Yes, I was pretty drunk at this point.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_funny-pics-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ec63f1f4-4cb0-40b6-82bd-a1f33821a33dPost:d0c2283e-3cac-4fde-9d1d-b291b1b5311b">Re: funny pics thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Here's me at my bachelorette party... I managed to find this group of cross-dressing men and got my picture taken with them. Oy. Yes, I was pretty drunk at this point.
    Posted by akhensley81[/QUOTE]

That's hilarious!  I've learned my lesson about Friday nights on here, I ended up giving up and going to bed!
  • My phone SUCKS at taking pictures! I'll write what they're supposed to say on them...

"I'll have a Cafe Mocha Wodka Marijuana Latte to go, Please"

"Because Chocolate Doesn't Leave A Wet Spot"

"Pop Rocks: Intended for oral insertion only."

I think this one is pretty clear, but just in case..
    "Better Multitasking Skills Through Massive Caffeine Consumption"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards