North Carolina
Options

Good morning!

I hope everyone had a good weekend! Mine was great but super busy. We got in from Boston around 1 this morning so I'm really tired and I definitely don't want to go to work today.

Re: Good morning!

• Options
    LBM7189LBM7189 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning all!  I had a super busy weekend too- it was my 10 year class reunion, so wedding planning took kind of a backseat.  I did have a little time to get out and find some jars for the candy bar around town with my mom.  Other than that, I got nothing accomplished and time is growing shorter!I hope you all had fabulous weekends!  Oct. 24th girls- you're up!
  • Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!! Im in the midst of finishing my midterm for my online class since I decided to neglect it all weekend. However, I did get to go price shopping with my FI to compare my DIY prices. Bonus. . last night I was crusing craigslist to see if I could find some of the things I need and found my 10" Octagon mirrors for $2 each (for 10 of them which is exactly how many I needed) compared to the 5 or 6 bucks at Michaels. . . score for budget saving! :)   Wlfpk I def. wouldn't want to go to work either. . good luck with that! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    swimher14swimher14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!I'm already mentally checked out of work, I can't believe I'm getting married this weekend! The good thing is I'm done with everything and now just have to enjoy the week!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning! It's finally my turn! Yay! I finally finished programs and centerpieces this weekend...better late than never right?They can't expect me to actually work this week can they?? Even though most everything is done, my mind cannot focus on work. You may see my around the knot quite a bit this week! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back to Raleigh, Krystal.  Were you all prepared for the snow up in Boston or did you miss it?  Good luck on your paper NCSU.  And congrats to everyone who tied the knot this past weekend - not sure if you will be around but we can't wait to hear how your big day went!  Best of luck to all the 10/24 ladies this week!
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    good morning!!!  i had a pretty lazy weekend that ended with a terrible cold!best wishes to the ladies getting married this weekend, i hope you have a terrific week leading up to your big day :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning! I'm back from a vacation to New Orleans & Mississippi for my cousin's wedding. Man, am I beat; I don't know how I'm still upright. Congrats to all the ladies that had their big days this past week!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats to all you 10/24 ladies!!  Weekend was super crazy.  RSVP drama which is so annoying it gets its own post.  We spent most of the weekend moving -- yay to now be in our new house -- but boo for unpacking :(  Everything is a disaster and I can find nothing - not good a month before my wedding! 
  • Options
    CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! I can't believe we're down to basically a year from the wedding... I used to think that seemed far away but now it seems like it will go by so quickly.Also... I bought my dress! That was my only major check this weekend but I feel pretty good about it. :)
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There was no snow while was in Boston, as far as I know there hasn't been any. It was cold though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards