Wedding Etiquette Forum

Friday night!!!

Re: Friday night!!!

• Lizzie so sorry to hear about BM's SIL. Way too young.

YAY, Adamar on the last day of work! And VERY glad to hear your dad is doing well. 

Stlrz, major suckage. I hope things work out.

I'm in NoDak with H and younger kids. Did some shopping and ate at a hibachi place where we got a super fun guy as chef. NG and I got mani/pedis while the guys watched a movie and now we are chillin' in the hotel. Fun times. 
  • Wine girls were primarily mica, kjb who you probably have seen around occasionally, beachy who is around just not much at night. And Andy who GBCKed sorta about 9 months ago.
  • Knotting Under the Influence.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • That's rough Musu. For the past couple months H and I have tried to keep fun and entertainment to under $20 a week. He's going back to school full time and he's done with his job in about 10 days. I was working on our budget today and we aren't going to have fun money for a long time. We discussed getting rid of Netflix and our DVR, but that's going to be our fun and entertainment for the forseeable future so we decided to keep it.

He's hoping to find a part time job on campus and he is playing piano for a show one night a week, but any of that money will probably go towards loans and our emergency fund.
  • Nothing specific, Chrissy. I think she was just kinda moving on from it because life got so busy for her. She also had a few run ins with lvb and I think it kind of soured it for her. I haven't seen her since last nov and from the looks of it, work keeps her super busy.
  • Hey everyone! 

I'm popping in for a second while FI and I wait for the MOH to get back from dropping FBIL off at home.  FI is gonna drop us off at the hotel. 

knotsigpicture Anniversary
  • MuSu - You are probably one of the most responsible people I know here with your funds.  Have fun!  I need to spend less.  I piddle away too much of our money that we should be saving for a new house.
  • Felt super bad for the chick who fell or whatever during her race. Pretty devastating, I'd think. 

Shannon Doherty is one of those people I've just always been unable to stand. Ick.
  • Oh yeah I would recommend keeping Netflix or dvr or whatnot, we do. It's true that it becomes the entertainment source because it's a sustainable bill each month without breaking the bank.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2d8bd6f-4a27-4e6b-86ed-d6eea4c86c35Post:659b782d-d481-44aa-bcbc-0f61c0435a10">Re: Friday night!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lizzie so sorry to hear about BM's SIL. Way too young. YAY, Adamar on the last day of work! And VERY glad to hear your dad is doing well.  Stlrz, major suckage. I hope things work out. I'm in NoDak with H and younger kids. Did some shopping and ate at a hibachi place where we got a super fun guy as chef. NG and I got mani/pedis while the guys watched a movie and now we are chillin' in the hotel. Fun times. 
    Posted by willywally5[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Thanks, Wally.</div><div>
    </div><div>They're going to have to do an autopsy...poor gal.  Her husband is just beside himself.  He found her.  I cannot even imagine.</div><div>
    </div><div>Just from my limited knowledge, I'm thinking an aneurysm. Or a major heart attack.  I just can't think of any other way a seemingly healthy 50 year old woman would just drop dead like that.  I just hope it was fast and she didn't know what was happening.</div><div>
    </div><div>

</div>
  • TEX! Tomorrow's the big day! HAPPY WEDDING!
  • Haha thanks loopy, it certainly doesn't feel that way. I don't really have a choice on my budget though. J and I chose to live comfortably in other ways, like a nicer and bigger rental house, instead of going out or buying fun stuff. And deciding to have 2 dogs which are totally worth the money.
  • That is so terrible, Lizzie. It makes me scared for my mom since she's 51.
  • Loopy, i have been reading up on feeds and apparently boogie did that shout out will and wills fiance during the show because will and janelle hooked up in the jury house but wills fiance still stuck by him. Um excuse me but it wasn't just janelles fault so not sure why that would be a legit means for revenge. Ugh boogie is such a tool.
  • Boogie is a tool.  
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2d8bd6f-4a27-4e6b-86ed-d6eea4c86c35Post:cb64d8f4-ed18-46a7-8c24-7a4fff055db1">Re: Friday night!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why did Andy GBCK?  That was pretty soon after I started posting.
    Posted by crfb87[/QUOTE]
    Didn't she GBCK because of her views on Muslims?  
  • Apparently Britney was complaining that janelle got offered more money than her to be on the show. Well no shiiiit sherlock. Brit was probably a last resort for them lol.
  • Snippy, I think you are thinking of andyandhilary? We are talking about Andy from msp.
  • I hadn't heard that about Brit.  But yeah - Janelle and Boogie are much bigger BB names.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2d8bd6f-4a27-4e6b-86ed-d6eea4c86c35Post:2a18e41a-b439-4e8b-8035-882a3ae52475">Re:Friday night!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Snippy, I think you are thinking of andyandhilary? We are talking about Andy from msp.
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]
    Ohhhhhhhh. haha. Teaches me to come in at the end of a thread. :) <div>
    </div><div>This is a drive by anyway. So sleepy. *snore* </div>
  • Alright I'm beat and need lots of energy for my big day tomorrow. Good night all!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2d8bd6f-4a27-4e6b-86ed-d6eea4c86c35Post:0b88db85-11af-482f-b96f-c197bbd922b7">Re: Friday night!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday night!!! : I can't wait for this day.
    Posted by Dot Dash[/QUOTE]

<div>I bet. It's fun to plan the wedding and all that, but there kind of comes a point where it's time to get it done and over with. I think, at T-minus 29 days until DD's wedding, we are at that place. </div>
  • willywally5willywally5 member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2d8bd6f-4a27-4e6b-86ed-d6eea4c86c35Post:c3c9ad88-fbe1-48b3-9711-f428ab897761">Re:Friday night!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Friday night!!! : Ohhhhhhhh. haha. Teaches me to come in at the end of a thread. :)  This is a drive by anyway. So sleepy. *snore* 
    Posted by Snippylynn[/QUOTE]

<div>Snip, does being sleepy mean you are having a great trip? ETA: As in, you are exhausted from doing fabulous things all day?</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2d8bd6f-4a27-4e6b-86ed-d6eea4c86c35Post:3bcdbddd-c07b-4606-ab63-930a3b1c9faf">Re: Friday night!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I hadn't heard that about Brit.  But yeah - Janelle and Boogie are much bigger BB names.
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]
    BB fans? <div>I'm so sad I've been away from the computer! :( </div><div>
    </div><div>I thought they all got the same stipend per day...but it does make since that they would get more. </div><div>I personally love Britney, she's my favorite. </div><div>Also, is that Janelle's real nose? I'm glad she's gone so that now I don't have to look at it. </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2d8bd6f-4a27-4e6b-86ed-d6eea4c86c35Post:710e818b-7b2e-40d4-91c2-deafc209c952">Re: Friday night!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday night!!! : Exactly. We are 50 days out and just feel like I am bleeding money. We are on budget which is great but man<strong> righting those big ass check hurts.</strong>

<div>
    </div><div>FI and I are dreading this,too.  </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f2d8bd6f-4a27-4e6b-86ed-d6eea4c86c35Post:710e818b-7b2e-40d4-91c2-deafc209c952">Re: Friday night!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday night!!! : Exactly. We are 50 days out and just feel like I am bleeding money. We are on budget which is great but man righting those big ass check hurts.

<div>The only one that will probably make my hand shake when I write it is to the caterer/venue for the reception. That one will be big, but we planned for it. I just wish people would send in their dang RSVPs, so we know how many people. And how many tables, centerpieces, menus, programs, favors and how much food. Gah. Making me CRAZY. Deadline is the 18th, and really we are at 50% responded so are doing well. I just want to know NOW. </div>
  • The down payment for our car topped the wedding checks.  Our wedding was fairly inexpensive, though, and my mom paid for the beach house which was the most expensive part.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Texas-have a fabulous wedding day!
    Lizzie-ugh. You have wine, right?
    Back from dinner.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wally, did you finish all the candleholders?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards