Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Listen Up Newbie Brides - This one is for you

15678911»

Re: Listen Up Newbie Brides - This one is for you

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_listen-up-newbie-brides-this-one?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:f60ca394-2eb6-44b5-9038-18979976f324Post:909bc525-0732-43d9-9301-ad7c5bf85f5d">Re: Listen Up Newbie Brides - This one is for you</a>:
    [QUOTE]oh, she got banned? I started at the back and then went to page 3. basically I'm reading all fucked-up-like.
    Posted by laladypoet[/QUOTE]

Pretty much.  Basically each one of her posts were multiple paragraphs telling us how rude we are.  Why she needed so many paragraphs is beyond me.
  • Options
    KWill, tell me about your fiance's penis.

what? you kept saying you want to talk about you...?
  • Options
    (I have problems with boundaries.)
  • Options
    lala - I hope you never get boundaries
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    laladypoetlaladypoet member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2012
    ok, so, color me stupid, but what did cindy say was pathetic?

ETA: nevermind.

shut up, fish.
  • Options
    MattsPenguinMattsPenguin member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited February 2012
    The fact that girls from E sent Birdie flowers after her aunt passed away.

ETA:  Birdie's original post

I really am having fun poking Cindy, but I am a little ticked too.

Let me tell you a story. A little over 3 weeks after my wedding, my aunt, who was like a second mother to me, unexpectedly passed away. The math department at the high school she worked at for 40-something years didn't even send flowers, but you know who did? The lovely girls on this message board. So yes, I'm happy with the priorities that I've made because it means I've made true friends that support me when shiit gets real, even if they've never "met" me before.

So you can suck on that.
  • Options
    The fact that you never post on here anymore
  • Options
    yeah, I was a day late and a dollar short :)

but I'm hoping cindy realizes one day that she is a botched abortion.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_listen-up-newbie-brides-this-one?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f60ca394-2eb6-44b5-9038-18979976f324Post:87fd3837-b264-4679-8532-53a731396ac8">Re: Listen Up Newbie Brides - This one is for you</a>:
    [QUOTE]KWill, tell me about your fiance's penis. what? you kept saying you want to talk about you...?
    Posted by laladypoet[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Talking about her fiance's penis isn't talking about her. You should probably ask about her vagina.

</div>
  • Options
    Wow.  I'm so glad it's almost 5, since it seems like a billion stupid WR posts with crazy questions have been posted.  Good luck evening ladies. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_listen-up-newbie-brides-this-one?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f60ca394-2eb6-44b5-9038-18979976f324Post:2a924797-5b90-46d9-8810-57c45c21cdbd">Re: Listen Up Newbie Brides - This one is for you</a>:
    [QUOTE]The fact that you never post on here anymore
    Posted by Birdie1483[/QUOTE]
    yeah, I know. if I was rich like cindy, I would just quit my job and do this all day. some day...
  • Options
    buahahahah
  • Options
    laladypoetlaladypoet member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_listen-up-newbie-brides-this-one?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f60ca394-2eb6-44b5-9038-18979976f324Post:1d6cb96f-c672-4160-bf6c-87dbd33c9292">Re: Listen Up Newbie Brides - This one is for you</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Listen Up Newbie Brides - This one is for you : Talking about her fiance's penis isn't talking about her. You should probably ask about her vagina.
    Posted by annakb8[/QUOTE]
    if I want to know about a white girl's vagina, I'll straddle a mirror.

ETA: ...again.
  • Options
    oh, and this ended so much better than FFF.  The fact that Cindy is gone just put a little spring in my step.  Well done ladies, well done. 
  • Options
    GOSH Lala I feel sorry for your priorities!
  • Options
    you think that's bad, my priorities just lost funding from the komen foundation :(
  • Options
    Lala's here for three seconds, and in that three seconds, she used vagina, penis, and was confused.

Par for the course!
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I'm kind of sad I missed all of this. And a LaLa sighting!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_listen-up-newbie-brides-this-one?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:f60ca394-2eb6-44b5-9038-18979976f324Post:1d6cb96f-c672-4160-bf6c-87dbd33c9292">Re: Listen Up Newbie Brides - This one is for you</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Listen Up Newbie Brides - This one is for you : Talking about her fiance's penis isn't talking about her. You should probably ask about her vagina.
    Posted by annakb8[/QUOTE]

HAH!  Y'all crack me up.  FI penis is perfect.  My vagina is great too, I guess?  Lol.  I think I'll have to ask FI for an unbiased opinion.  Nice to meet you, lala =)
  • Options
    I'm gonna be REAL honest? It's never all that nice to meet lala. She'll probably be offended by that.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_listen-up-newbie-brides-this-one?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:f60ca394-2eb6-44b5-9038-18979976f324Post:3e13dee4-8616-4072-aa46-8e5bc3ac248e">Re: Listen Up Newbie Brides - This one is for you</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm gonna be REAL honest? It's never all that nice to meet lala. She'll probably be offended by that.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

Hah - newbies have to learn some things the hard way.  It's all good.  It's Friday night and I have wine.  Nothin can get me down.
  • Options

All the talk of margaritas earlier had me hankering for Chilis.  What do you know - 2 for 1 happy hour.  Now that's a nice how-do-you-do!  :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_listen-up-newbie-brides-this-one?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f60ca394-2eb6-44b5-9038-18979976f324Post:3e13dee4-8616-4072-aa46-8e5bc3ac248e">Re: Listen Up Newbie Brides - This one is for you</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm gonna be REAL honest? It's never all that nice to meet lala. She'll probably be offended by that.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

CUUNT!

I love you anyways.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards