Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

NWR: Smooth Away Hair Removal Pads

I've seen the commercial a thousand times and I always wonder "Does it really work?"   Does anyone on here have any first hand experience with it?
The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
"So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

Re: NWR: Smooth Away Hair Removal Pads

• Options
    I just saw a commercial for the first time in a while..
    I've heard it does not work.
  • Options

They do not work. They're totally not worth it. I got them last year from the "as seen on tv" section at Bascovs and they didn't even work a little bit.

no good.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nwr-smooth-away-hair-removal-pads?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f67621d7-417a-410d-8ac8-3c62c2693f81Post:018dcf72-ebf9-41d5-8935-3d4c836654b4">Re: NWR: Smooth Away Hair Removal Pads</a>:
    [QUOTE]I use Sally Hansen home wax removal kit - you warm it up with your hands. I think they work well.
    Posted by brookelynpaisley[/QUOTE]

The wax strips? I use those and they work great! I do my eyebrows and upper lip (being half Puerto Rican with very light skin...sigh). I'm quite terrified to wax anywhere else though. I'd rather pay a pro to do that!
    planning

• Options
    Mine worked but it took an hour to do one leg and the hair grew back super fast.
    Lame.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards