North Carolina
Options

Cheyenne Previews!!!

Just saw some teasers from Megan, Allie, and Katherine's weddings!  They look amazing ladies!  Can't wait until she blogs the rest :)
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Cheyenne Previews!!!

• Options
    allie76allie76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! That one picture has made me so excited to see the rest!!
    TTC since Sept 2009 with PCOS. 3 failed Clomid cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 failed injectable + TI cycle. Surprise BFP on 1/22/12 while waiting to start IVF! EDD 9/30/12.
    Missed m/c discovered 2/20/12 (8w1d). D&C 2/23/12
    Photobucket [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Those are so good!  something about Katherine's picture made me laugh - it's the side of wedding pictures you don't normally see but it's captured perfectly!
    image Ellie and Morgan
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah...I actually didn't like the picture of me that she posted, feeling pretty bumed.
  • Options
    grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww - Megan, you don't like yours?  I am sure that there will be tons of other ones that you will be really happy with.  I really like that one.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really like yours Megan!
    image Ellie and Morgan
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah i know it's one of many so whatever, but i don't know...its kinda ehh right?  especially since everyone else has so much color.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you take a lot of pictures inside? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    a few.  we didn't have much of a choice as it was rainy.  that one looks like it is outside around the columns in the front of the church.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I still think it's really pretty - it is very classic.  I am sure she got tons with more color in them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tip Courtney!  All of them look great!Megan, I think the picture of you two is gorgeous!  You are right there isn't as much color as the others, but it is definitely a very sweet and intimate shot of you and Patrick.   
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I cant wait to see the rest!!! :)  Blog is blocked at work but DH (WOW I get to use that term now!!!) saved it for me and emailed it. Megan im sure your pic is beautiful. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kristi yeah the pic was pretty funny, I was trying SO hard to get down that hill, my heels kept sticking in the soft grass (it had rained that morning), I was so afraid to fall...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I feel you on the rain!  That's what I hated was you spend X on photography and you only can do so much when it rains.  Granted our pictures turned out great but i can't help thinking what if....
    image Ellie and Morgan
  • Options
    alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are all awesome ladies!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I feel you on the rain too Katherine! We did a lot of that sort of walking. Those were all great. That was the best set of sneak peaks ever. Perhaps because I know so many of the girls for once. But yay for you guys! I would be very very excited to see the rest. I know you are.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards