North Carolina

Female Groom's Attendant

Hi girls,Did any of you have a female groom's attendant? My FI is having one guy and one guy on his side. She's going to wear the same dress as the bridesmaids, so I was wondering what ya'll did as far as bouquets are concerned. If you had one, did she carry a bouquet or wear one of those wrist corsage things or something else altogether? TIA!
image Matt & Ashley 5.08.10

Re: Female Groom's Attendant

• edited December 2011
    My husband had his sister as one of his attendants. She ended up wearing a long black dress to fit in more with the guys (her choice). She carried a bouquet, because I didn't want to pin a corsage on her dress & I hate wrist corsages. I think it worked out well.
  • LBM7189LBM7189 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having a groomswoman.  Ours is wearing a black dress the same style as my bridesmaids, but to allow her to match the black tuxs.  She is carrying a bouquet, but it will be slightly different my girls, and more matchy to the flowers the men are wearing.  It will not be extremly different, just a little.
  • edited December 2011
    we're having a groom's girl, she'll be dressed the same as the bridesmaids in a black cocktail dress and carry the same bouquet, and stand on the groom's side.
  • gizmo91909gizmo91909 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had a "best woman" She wore a dress that more so matched the groomsmen and wore a pin-on corsage.
  • edited December 2011
    very helpful! thanks! (and yes, i hate the wrist corsages too!)
    image Matt & Ashley 5.08.10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards