Wedding Etiquette Forum

LFT (Love Fest Thursday)

Re: LFT (Love Fest Thursday)

• CM your dress was gorgeous!

• Kati! Much love for you too doll. You're so lovely and sweet. And I hope your health is good. :)
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lft-love-fest-thursday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:fa55b267-a18a-4f93-9e80-fd13384c9b43Post:3b7430aa-6b47-4e34-8031-9419cebdb399">Re: LFT (Love Fest Thursday)</a>:
    [QUOTE]TR, you're nothing if you're not persistent. I admire that.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

It's part of my "charm"
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Kate! I'm so glad you mentioned oot. I need her to be my fairy godmother too and give me wedding and life advice. She is SO full of wisdom.
  • I know I would miss people (because I always do when these things roll around).. but I love all of you girls. Each of you has something great to bring to these message boards, and you girls are what keep me coming back here.
  • This is the best thread ever to come back to after a shittasstic meeting. It's so awesome it hurts to read it!

I can't even imagine where to begin with my love for all of you. I think about and talk about you girls more than most of my RL friends. You make me feel so creative, and like such a good parent and hot! I love you. Thank you.

My non-whorey vagina loves all your whorey vaginas more than I can say.

I have to get some work done, but I'll try to list specific reasons why I worship you each a little bit later.
  • edited January 2010
    This is tiring.

Cew - I like you and how we play.

Nugget - I think you have wonderful sass and like you and Noodle as a couple (at least what I know of you.)

Kati - Seeing you all smiley at your FI in your signature makes me happy

Lauren - I think you look bubbly and cute in your new sig pic.

Opal - Your wedding was lovely.

Jess&Trav - I enjoy that you can poke fun at yourself.

Bec - I enjoy that we have randomly chatted off knot.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lft-love-fest-thursday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:fa55b267-a18a-4f93-9e80-fd13384c9b43Post:e646c507-cb2d-4f6e-a628-9696020a3991">Re: LFT (Love Fest Thursday)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, and also Amoro, Stackeye, Brie, Ricks, Rach, TJ, Pinkpinot, and anyone else I forgot. Thanks, Coco!! I noticed you forgot me!
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, I just felt like there's been this little strain in our relationship, and now I'm unsure of myself around you.  :-)
  • I admire and appreciate Nebb's mucous for finally starting to leave her the fuckalone.

I also appreciate J&K's ampersand for coming back, even if it does make her all inaccessible now as a gold poster. ;)

Msmery - *double fist bump to chest*

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • I forgot capri, cew, bec, and about 309753988 other people. Memory fail!!
  • NightSprite and her FI are so adorable.  Coco's puppy is going to come live with me and the stolen kitties.  SaltyPeanut is almost ridiculously gorgeous.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• And Betrothed! You're another one that I've really been missing lately. I don't know why, but I feel like we were friends in a past life or something weirdo like that.

• awwwwww guyssssssss. I say we make brownies, watch "the pregnancy pact", and have a good cry.

and then down shots and a few dozen bottles of wine.. throw in a few margaritas for good measure
  • Cew,

I've felt the same way about you since the first time I "met" you.  I miss you lots.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I'm always late to these!  It's just too hard to name names - I always forget someone or ten :(  

But I wouldn't spend so much time on here if I didn't enjoy the company :)
  • Thanks coco :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lft-love-fest-thursday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:fa55b267-a18a-4f93-9e80-fd13384c9b43Post:6cc2c163-569b-4269-acb4-5a47b4dae447">Re: LFT (Love Fest Thursday)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cew, I've felt the same way about you since the first time I "met" you.  I miss you lots.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

My heart just grew three sizes.
  • Aw, I missed all of this.  Stupid work.

The people I love are far too many to name, but I just wanted to thank everyone for giving me some social relationships and friends when I moved last year.  I felt like everyone back in NY went on with their busy lives without me and I didn't fit in too well. 

I really do cherish all of the friendships I've made on here and I hope that I continue to keep in touch with people in the future.

Oh, and my Boston girls (Meaghan, BG, squirrly, etc.) - I hope we get to hang soon!
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Oh, and thank you to everyone who said that I'm going to be a good mom.  I certainly hope so!!  It especially means a lot coming from some awesome ladies.  :)
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Aw, thanks for the love, ladies. I'm feeling all blushy in my cheeks! I reciprocate back to you all. ::elaborate pageant air kisses:: (I got sucked into Toddlers and Tiaras last night, so wrong yet so addictive)

I am also glad sarah0725 is back; she is very logical and I like that she thinks were crazies but loves us anyway.

I pretty much like everyone here as well; some more than others, but that's going to happen. Y'all get me through the boring work day; without y'all I would just waste away to nothing in this dusty cube.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lft-love-fest-thursday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:fa55b267-a18a-4f93-9e80-fd13384c9b43Post:b1d1e0be-d815-487b-a506-b3ab34165170">Re: LFT (Love Fest Thursday)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks coco :)
    Posted by kikibaby[/QUOTE]
    Nice to see you back, Kiki!
  • Kiki, I really like your new sig pic!  Where was it taken?
  • That was 6 pages of love-festin' that's for sure.

Here it goes -

Poli - I've always liked you, fo sho. And I love your e-pics and I agree that your BM is being ridiculous. I agree with Sun that you could fire her and hire me to do it, though I'm way too fat for that dress. So I guess I'll let Sun have it. You know she'd make a better BM than the crazy bizzo you have now.

Speaking of Sun - She wasn't a regular when I was here before. I think she's funny, smart and seems like an all-around good person. I love that she gets on late when I can't sleep.

Beatles - UR MAH BOO. You're always nice to those who deserve it, and you're always upfront to those who are stupid. I love it.

Capri - I've really enjoyed getting to know you, and we're totally BFFS4LIFE.

Evitello - I remember why you got so much slack when you first posted, and we were harsh on you, but I love that you admitted that you learned something. Last night I learned that you're funny and that you definitely should come back more often,

Whitson - My beloved fattah with a bad sex life. I feel like we go way back. I would love a GTG with you.

TJ - You've been crackin' me up lately. I love funny.

Nebb - Your responses are always timed perfectly. Always. You make me have real LOL moments.

Nuggs - I love every single time that you say heifer. You're always funny.

East & Wading - You two don't post enough around here. Do it more.

Night - I've really grown to like you! When I came back I was like, "uh, who is night?" And I see why you're so well liked around here.

Lauren - I can't imagine a time where people didn't like you here. I want to drive to LA and drink champagne out of the bottle on your front porch with you.

Fish - You keep things interesting around here. You're honest and funny with the honesty.

LilGina - I'm glad that you're having a good day today. :) You seem like a person that just wants to be happy, and I like that you're happy today.

I'm sure there are gads of other people that I've forgotten. But I like pretty much everybody. I'm easy. Afterall, I do have a whorey vagina.
  • Oh, wait. I have to add one.

Sucrets. I LUUUURVE YEW. I always agree with what you say. It's like a true "what-she-said" type thing happening all the time. Instead of moving north, move to Texas so we can be besss frinzzzz
  • edited January 2010

i've liked poli since day 1. even when she was in her unpopular phase.

other people i like who might not realize it:

j&k
    julzelee
    meagan
    bec
    vally
    betrothed

brie

i also really wish buddha would drop by more often.

• I really enjoy the early Saturday morning posters.  It's usually the only time I jump on during the weekends and Cew, Fish and Dudley are usually always there to say good morning.  It helps being up early because of a 2 year old not suck so badly.
  • Damn you being in Houston jess!! Come to TN :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lft-love-fest-thursday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:fa55b267-a18a-4f93-9e80-fd13384c9b43Post:3c8d8f15-27ef-4240-9895-d5b879f6bf8a">Re: LFT (Love Fest Thursday)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kiki, I really like your new sig pic!  Where was it taken?
    Posted by Kati0105[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Kati.  It's from Fremont Street in Vegas.
  • Uh, wow. Hello novel.
  • Oh, there's one more person I have to mention!  Sun is awesome.  She's so nice - I don't think I've ever seen her be mean to anyone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards