Wedding Etiquette Forum

LFT (Love Fest Thursday)

Re: LFT (Love Fest Thursday)

• Kiki's pic makes me miss Vegas.  Damnit I want to go to Vegas.  Who's with me!!!  We can road trip, what whaaaaaaaaat!

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Jess, don't you dare try to divert sucrets to Texas! We've been wishing our asses off that she'll move up to MA. You'll just have to move up here too, and bring the awesome southern knotties with you (but wait until julez moves down so you can swoop her up too).

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Jill, you've always had my back, which I appreciate :) I remember that you were the first Knottie I dreamed about. Yep, I'm creepy.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lft-love-fest-thursday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:fa55b267-a18a-4f93-9e80-fd13384c9b43Post:5b0324dd-9f67-473a-8821-534f5a5be2df">Re: LFT (Love Fest Thursday)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: LFT (Love Fest Thursday) : Nice to see you back, Kiki!
    Posted by cocoreo3[/QUOTE]

Ditto this.  I like the sig pic too! :)
  • Nug - I will be in Vegas in June. I know that is when you are planning your roadtrip for, right? RIGHT??

Sucrets - sometimes I forget I havn't met you in person. You come across as that cool that I feel like I have hung out with you in real life. Weird? I think not!
  • Daff,

I've always liked you, but my love grows for you exponentially every time you post about baby hating.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • OR you could come too, Beatles.

And Whit, I'm SURIOUS, if you ever come down here and don't arrange a GTG with me, I'll be heartbroken.

• I'm totally late to this too. Work is a bear this week. Grrrrrr.

But I pretty much have love for everyone!  I have the same problem as TJ with remembering some of my TK/FB friends names straight.

Salt--you know I love you and Hugh Jackman & I can't wait to meet up with you guys again--by then you will probably be married!! (FI only has one weekend day off in Feb. and you're busy as all get out)

Also high on my love list: Kati0105, Whit, Fische, Cacoffer, Lilgina, Missy68 (helloooo!), JK and her fetching kitty, Nebb, the wise ladies Bec & Tide, Vogt (umm hellloooo where are you?!), Night, KGB (Secret Agent Man). I know there's more.

And I have to say I really like TR. And I think she's purty.
    Crosswalk
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lft-love-fest-thursday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:fa55b267-a18a-4f93-9e80-fd13384c9b43Post:7085c512-4b2e-416e-a60f-6002db18d46a">Re: LFT (Love Fest Thursday)</a>:
    [QUOTE]i've liked poli since day 1. even when she was in her unpopular phase. other people i like who might not realize it: j&k julzelee meagan bec vally betrothed brie i also really wish buddha would drop by more often.
    Posted by daffodil_jill[/QUOTE]

I did not realize this. And it just made my day.
  • Jess - I am visiting Texas next weekend...we're going to Ikea!  The one closest to AR, I forget which one and how far away from you that is.  You should make a road trip, too!
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lft-love-fest-thursday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:fa55b267-a18a-4f93-9e80-fd13384c9b43Post:0a167ed6-4937-4741-b7ba-03fe397b8105">Re: LFT (Love Fest Thursday)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jess - I am visiting Texas next weekend...we're going to Ikea!  The one closest to AR, I forget which one and how far away from you that is.  You should make a road trip, too!
    Posted by sucrets4[/QUOTE]

Uhh, are you talking about the Ikea in Houston? I'd make a roadtrip to Houston if I could GTG with you AND Jess. Awesome like whoa.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lft-love-fest-thursday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:fa55b267-a18a-4f93-9e80-fd13384c9b43Post:b39805d6-0901-48a4-8744-a5040e309fb6">Re: LFT (Love Fest Thursday)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: LFT (Love Fest Thursday) : Aww, thanks! I think you're rather fantastic yourself! <strong>I admire Rach for how well she is handling all of her health issues. I can't imagine being in that situation and I think she is going a really good job of getting through it.</strong>
    Posted by lovethebeach16[/QUOTE]

<div>I haven't gotten to the rest of the 7 pages--but I really appreciate this, beach! Makes me feel a little more normal, and less like a whiney crapbag :)</div>
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lft-love-fest-thursday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:fa55b267-a18a-4f93-9e80-fd13384c9b43Post:ec0fd28d-8fb3-4b55-9308-9447e4aa602a">Re: LFT (Love Fest Thursday)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: LFT (Love Fest Thursday) : I did not realize this. And it just made my day.
    Posted by BecW2be[/QUOTE]

Same for me.  Thanks, Jill.

Sucrets - I realized today that we're driving through Little Rock on the way to Austin.  Get ready for another GTG!
  • FYI Bec (aka: Kaesha):

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My god, you guys, I came back from working out to more love than I could imagine ;)  Thank you all, and I love you all too!  (And Minka and the ampersand thank those of you to whom it applies as well.)

And also, Daff, you're right, I had no idea.  And I thoroughly enjoy having a baby hating comrade here when everyone else seems to be baby crazy. 

Other than that, I still can't even start to express all my love.  But I do want to give a special thank you to everyone who's had kind words, support, advice, and thrown up a red flag when necessary through my rather tough past couple months (both on and off the boards).  You guys rock!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • tlv204tlv204 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2010
    I'm just going to make a list right quick, apologies in advance for the loads of people i will forget:

Fish, nebb, capri, mocha, anna, sucrets, gg, heels, schaal (is she still alive?), tj, nugget, whit, sascha, moneypenny, alix, mandy, cengle, amoro, east, oot, lpstl, ac, mrs b, daff, cew, jk, dani, ring pop, moose, ricks...

and my fingers hurt, so I'm going to stop there.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • PIrata - I've missed your sweetness.  =)
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Daff I had no idea! But, I bet you didn't know you are the reason I started posting on P&E. When I was lurking you are the person I most vehemently agreed with AND disagreed with. You were smart, funny, and blunt and I loved it.
  • I vote sucrets comes to Boston and I wanna babysit for baby sucrets!!! but not in a creepy way I promise.

I'm also a huge Rach fan, mostly because I can relate because I went through something similar when I was younger. I appreciate her struggle. She's gonna be A-OK.

Mooooseeyyy mooosseyyy mooosseeeyyyy where areee youuuu?
    no really, I very very much like moose but feel like she's been MIA.. along with Heels, and a variety of other people who only a few months ago were my reason for returning time and time again.

• no shiit? didn't realize that meaghan - cool!
  • I wish Heels was here every day.
    She is pretty.
  • wadingmoosewadingmoose member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited January 2010
    I'd lick daff but she didn't invite me too.  In lieu of that I'll be up here in Canada licking flagpoles.

edit: Things are way funnier when you spell it right the first time, aren't they?

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lft-love-fest-thursday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:fa55b267-a18a-4f93-9e80-fd13384c9b43Post:1fbff8ac-3208-4eac-8584-e580c6fb3b83">Re: LFT (Love Fest Thursday)</a>:
    [QUOTE]no shiit? didn't realize that meaghan - cool!
    Posted by daffodil_jill[/QUOTE]

Well, that and I hated Kasi. You don't get alllll the credit ;)
  • No, Lauren.

She's talking about the one in Frisco that is quite far. :(

• kasi was a twathead.

moose, pshaw, you already know i dig ya.
  • Jess, FI is dying to go to Texas, so maybe soooome day :)
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • I just wanted to say thank you to every one who complimented me on my wedding. I take that very much to heart and I really really appreciate it. I am sharing these with Mike when I get home and I know he will be thrilled as well.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lft-love-fest-thursday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:fa55b267-a18a-4f93-9e80-fd13384c9b43Post:9ebc55c5-74f7-4732-95c6-aacdefee01ef">Re: LFT (Love Fest Thursday)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: LFT (Love Fest Thursday) : YAY!!!  Haven't figured out logistics at all.  I was just looking at the map today and trying to figure out good stopping points and Little Rock looks like a perfect one.  Especially since you're there and you weren't sufficiently pregnant looking when I saw you in December! 
    Posted by julezlee[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm definitely looking pregnant now! 

Omg, this is so exciting!!  Our apartment is definitely open to you guys!  We basically live right off of 40 - you take 430 south and we're the first exit south of the river, so if you're going along 40 it's really not far off the road at ALL.

I'm headed home, but we can chat later.  Yay!!
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I'm WAY, way late, but I was stuck at an all day conference and banquet with no knot.  There are SO many of you all that are super awesome. . . LVB & Whit & the crew I'm waiting to meet at the Columbus G2G in March!  And Sucrets, M&M, gg, beatles, lilgina, and the Boston crew I can't wait to meet when we move up there.  Brie & Cew - yay May 8!  And tons of others! 

Thanks for the love from those who posted - I am now off to bed a happy knottie.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards