New Jersey
Options

Primavera Girls

Hey ladies
I have a lot of questions for the Primavera that I will be asking at the tasting but I figured I'd ask here first to see if I get any answers.
When do you pick the cake and are there certain parameters?
Do I have to use the chair covers?
Do they include place/menu/direction cards?
When do I pick the linens?

Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Primavera Girls

• Options
    sgdc2011sgdc2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    From what I see... we only get to pick the cake filling and the design and I believe that's 3 months before just like when you pick the menu.

I'm not sure about the chair covers, but they are free so why not?

They include place cards, you need to make your own menus , Steve suggested making 2 for each table and putting them on either end.

Linens I am guessing the same time as the menu.

You might not have a lot of time to ask all of your questions since it is not a private tasting.  Also, not all of the menu items are there, but they do list what is available that night.  There will be a bunch of people there so you will know how the cocktail room is set up with people there.  The food was phenomenal.
  • Options
    Renee1105Renee1105 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I figured I wouldn't be able to ask everything so I'm glad I asked here.
    As for the chair covers, they're not really my style but if i have to use them I will.
    Thanks for your help!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Juliet212Juliet212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Renee... I asked the guys about the chair covers because I didn't like them either. He let me see what the chairs looked like without, and I prefer without. He said that you didn't have to use them ... It's up to you.

Not sure about menus, but I know they can provide direction cards and place cards.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards