New Jersey
Options

**akmackay**

I saw in another post you are using elite entertainment for your DJ. Who are you using? And have you gotten in touch w/ your DJ yet about your music etc.?

I remember when we booked back in August they told me our DJ (Tara) would get in touch w/ us a couple months before the wedding. But since you're only 2 weeks before me I figured I'd see what you have been doing.

Thanks!

Re: **akmackay**

• Options
    DandT1206DandT1206 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hi... butting in.... my friend who got married in 2006 had Tara.  I remember she was very lively and entertaining.  I think she even sang a song too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I kind of regret who I chose b/c I now want someone who can sing too (ie Jay or Tara) but Dominic won me over b/c I thought he was nice haha. Oh well, I do have faith he will do a great job!

I received an email maybe three weeks ago with a website I can go to in order to put what songs I want where etc. I was told the DJ would be in touch the month of the wedding to meet with us, but I don't know that is necessary with this new website thing they have since you put all that info on there. Honestly, it's the least of my worries right now haha. But if I were you I would contact Dominic as he's the sales guy too and see if he can send you a link to your website. It's kind of cool- has all different links to options for songs etc.

Edit: I just cringed at my "most common mistakes in English grammar" from a few weeks ago. It's e.g. not i.e. lol- oops. Thanks uppereast for showing me the difference
    *~allie~*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome, thanks for the info. I guess I'll wait a few more weeks to see if they send me anything.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just looked.. they sent it to me on March 11 so if I were you I would call them to see where yours is. Following that, you should have received it 3 weeks ago
    *~allie~*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yikes!! Thanks for letting me know... I'll send them an email right now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I WILL say that Elite has great customer service... I got an email response in less than 10 minutes!!!

"We were planning to send the June clients the online email next week but I will send it to you right after this."

Thanks for letting me know Allie :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards