New Jersey
Options

Christmas Gift for DH/FI

What are you getting for your hubs this christmas? 

I was thinking of an ipod but I'm not decided yet. 

Re: Christmas Gift for DH/FI

• Options
    alliecarrie41alliecarrie41 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    bought him new hockey roller skates and gloves and 3 new ties and a new ski hat.  i went a bit over budget esp. with the ties which weren't planned but i saw a great deal at brooks brothers and loved them.  you can never have enough ties (says my metro DH)...
  • Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I bought him a leather jacket, a desk chair (since he's managed to break 5 of them since I met him), and a Rutgers snuggy.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    yankees320yankees320 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine got a flip, and flip accessories.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    An infrared trail cam (boring, but what he wanted) and some golf stuff. 
  • Options
    stacieb311stacieb311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i got him a piece of the dugout bench from old yankee stadium. he is a die hard yankee fan. im also getting him a bunch of little stuff but that is the main thing.
  • Options
    VanessaB24VanessaB24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i got my fi a beer thing -  Home Beer-Tap System.  and cologne and i might get him something else.
  • Options
    dmoney79dmoney79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    boring this year...2 belts and a wallet....and a couple of books...
    we didn't want to spend a lot this year....
    i would have loved to get him something from yankee stadium, but, just don't have the funds for it now....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Still have no idea.  I got him some leisure clothes because he's become a DIY maniac in the house & has spackle & paint all over everything.  Just last night I came home to a new shower head.
  • Options
    DS0305DS0305 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Well I already know I'm buying him a video game.  It actually comes out the day after Christmas which is stupid so I'm going to preorder it.

I'm not sure what else I'm getting him yet since I haven't even had the time to think about it.  We're both bowlers and I just bought myself yet another bowling ball, and I was thinking I might go and buy him one as well.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We weren't supposed to be buying gufts this year -- we were calling the honeymoon our gift -- BUT...

I checked my e-mail this morning and saw that Muse are playing MSG in March. FI is *not* a big concert person, but Muse is the ONE band he's been dying to see. He was even thinking of going to one of those massive U2 shows just to see Muse open.

Anyway, the presale was today, so this morning I bought  2 tix. I feel a little guilty, $ wise, but I just *really* wanted him to see them. I'm crazy excited to give them to him. I just hope he doesn't get wind of the show and try to buy them himself ;-) (But I don't think he will... he's kinda in a music bubble, bless his heart)

Oh, and my mom is getting "us" (but really him) a Wii. So he's having a better Christmas than he's anticipating =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards