New Jersey
Options

Where to rent a classic motorcycle

My fiancee is really into motorcycles, and instead of leaving the church in a classic car, we were thinking of leaving in a classic motorcycle (with a sidecar for me) instead. I am having a hard time though finding someplace that rents classic motorcycles. Everything is either classic cars or new motorcycles to rent. If anyone has a copy of the current Knot NJ, the last page there is a pic of what I want. Thank you for any help!!

Re: Where to rent a classic motorcycle

• Options
    <div>Were you ever able to find a motorcycle with a sidecar? We're looking to do a similar idea and have no idea where to find one that we could rent.</div><div>
    </div><div>Thanks!</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://newport.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_where-to-rent-a-classic-motorcycle?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:0a05a10f-85d0-4b47-a3d8-497c605023b0Post:0f9a5d58-379b-4cdb-a428-fbd82e203d77">Where to rent a classic motorcycle</a>:<div>[QUOTE]My fiancee is really into motorcycles, and instead of leaving the church in a classic car, we were thinking of leaving in a classic motorcycle (with a sidecar for me) instead. I am having a hard time though finding someplace that rents classic motorcycles. Everything is either classic cars or new motorcycles to rent. If anyone has a copy of the current Knot NJ, the last page there is a pic of what I want. Thank you for any help!!
    Posted by samkelly1221[/QUOTE]

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards