New Jersey
Options

7 things you need on the big day

Hi Everyone!

I just read the article on the main page of TK - "7 Things You'll Need on your Wedding Day" and it made me wonder - what else will I need?  If you're already married or getting ready for the big day - what are some things you'll be definitely bringing with you (or brought) on your big day? I'm thinking some shout wipes and deodorant (getting married in August.. hoping for a mildly hot day).

TIA
Photobucket

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 7 things you need on the big day

• Options
    I have an emergency kit list that I put together from several lists I've found online.

Emergency kit:
    -Tylenol/Ibuprophen
    - antacid
    - pepto/imodium
    - Benadryl
    - EpiPen
    - Band aids
    - bobby pins
    - clear nail polish
    - nail polish remover
    - comb
    - floss
    - hand sanitizer
    - wet wipes
    - lozenges
    - Kleenex/tissues
    - mints/gum
    - pen
    - Q tips
    - quarters
    - safety pins
    - water
    - earring backs
    - emery board
    - sewing kit
    - duct tape
    - Tide pen/stain remover
    - double-sided tape
    - extra pantyhose (if necessary)
    - hot glue gun
    - scissors
    - steamer
    - feminine hygiene
    - extra contacts/case/glasses
    - tweezers
    - lint remover
    - super glue
    - granola bar
    - umbrella
    - chalk or white pastel
    - fashion tape for skin/dress
  • Options
    I'm a terrible person to answer this question. I had nothing on my wedding day- everything was left behind in the fire.  I was able to get the bare essentials - deodorant, tooth paste, tooth brush and contact solution.  That was about it. Luckily I didn't need anything else and The Graycliff has a bathroom basket if I did.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    stain remover pen/wipes, deodorant, allergy pills, powder, lipgloss, neosporin, band-aids, hairspray... I can't think of anything else i could possibly need
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Bobby pins, a lot of mine got loose or fell out by the reception.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    Oh yeah, I forgot to add that I didn't put any beauty items because my MUA is a guest, so she will do my touch-ups. But I'd also bring makeup to touchup.
  • Options
    Xanax!!  :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    (Not that I am encouraging taking benzos for undiagnosed anxiety...)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Wow! You guys are awesome! Can't wait to hit up Harmons to start buying some of these necessities.
    Photobucket

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    This is more about how not to forget anything... A few months before the wedding, I got myself a big tupperware storage bin. As I thought of stuff or completed a task, I threw it in the bin. That made it a lot easier to find stuff when organizing the week before. (I got ready and married at the venue and was scared I'd forget anything and brought the bin with me). GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards