New Jersey
Options

DH just lost his ring.

Yup.  He just called, he's on his way to his mom's house in PA for thanksgiving.  He stopped at a rest stop, and now his ring is gone.  He went back and can't find it anwhere.

grrrrrrrr.

Re: DH just lost his ring.

• Options
    edited December 2011

I know the feeling.....dh lost his ring a few months back in the streets of Manhattan.  He was pretty upset.  Did he have it off his finger??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    He didn't have it off his finger, but the ring was too big.

He's upset about it, but I'm pissed.  The ring was too big for him, and I kept telling him that it was obviously too large and he needed to get it sized.  I asked him a few times to go get it sized, but he never did.  I stopped asking because a) I didnt want to seem nagging about it, and b) it's his ring, not mine, so what can I do.

But now that it fell off at a rest stop, I think we can agree it was too damn big! lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lol....i understand. I would have been pissed as well.  DH takes his off at night and he was running late so he put it in his pocket instead of taking 2 seconds to put it on. Then on the streets he went to grab his wallet and the ring went flying into the sewer.  I would have been more pissed about it if he wasn't so upset over it, lol. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That sucks!  Poor guy, he probably feels awful, don't be too hard on him.  I have sympathy for my fellow clutzes =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    what size is he, I have 4 rings all together, and there is one tungsten one I would be wlling to sell cheap.  Size 10

1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks User, I'll ask him what size he wears.  I don't know because he never actually got measured.  He tried the one on at the jewelry store, and said "this one fits!" lol .  I'll let you know!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That sucks! So weird you just posted this! Dh just walked in and said he almost lost his ring in the water cooler at work!  He was able to fish it out though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lol @ Marisa - the thought of seeing a co-worker fishing through the water cooler made me crack up
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards