New Jersey

What song will play after you say "I do"?

I was thinking about this last night on my way home. What song will play after you are offically married and you turn to face everyone and walk down the aisle?

Re: What song will play after you say "I do"?

• Danes983Danes983 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I swear by All for One. Corny I know. But I love it.
  • jchristeljchristel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We haven't decided on it yet, but we hired a classical trio for ceremony music, one condition for hiring them was that they were willing to do something a little offbeat & fun for the recessional as long as they can find the sheet music. We're going to try to find the perfect non classical song that represents us and makes everyone smile.  
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    We went with traditional music. The Wedding March.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_song-will-play-after-say?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:0e7a513e-5bdb-4455-8775-65eb0865b3ddPost:2c857470-7df7-43ac-aa70-bef44f512a56">Re: What song will play after you say "I do"?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We went with traditional music. The Wedding March.
    Posted by cvl105[/QUOTE]

<div>We did too.  I originally had visions of a string quartet for our ceremony, but our church was really strict about music so we realized it wouldn't be worth it -- the required religious songs wouldn't sound right on strings.</div><div>
    </div><div>If we had gone the strings route, I would have wanted "All You Need Is Love" like in Love Actually.  I love that song.</div>
  • Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going traditional too.
  • VanessaB24VanessaB24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm not sure either... i email FI 3 songs i like... i want it to be "upbeat" maybe he'll have some other songs he likes and we'll pick one.
  • edited December 2011
    Bach's "Brandenburg Concerto #3" because I did want classical & I thin it's absolutely beautiful.
    A Yankee Fan & A Red Sox Fan...
    imageimage
    "5.01.09"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • gibribuzgibribuz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure yet but we'll probably go with the traditional.
    Anniversary
  • TrishnCraigTrishnCraig member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having our pianist play Journey's "Small Town Girl"(Don't Stop Believin)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011
    We played Today by the Smashing Pumkins.
  • melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went untraditional with the processional so we had to go traditional with the recessional (Wedding March). I honestly heard about 5 seconds of it...you're not even going to notice what the music is.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards