New Jersey
Options

Addressing Envelopes

Does the font have to match? It's annoying me that the recipient address doesn't match the invite or the return address. My one friend also planning her wedding, insists that they should and I am being too cheap to buy the font online espicially since I have a handful already done.TIA
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Addressing Envelopes

• Options
    goaliegirlgoaliegirl member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I did all the addresses on my own using my printer, and the fonts did not match, and honestly it came out fine.   If somebody is going to complain that the fonts don't match, they honestly need to get a life!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know I'm detail-oriented, but that's even worse than me :0)They really don't have to "match", just should go together...
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image182 invited
    image4 got lost on their way to the mailbox
    image127 will witness the anticipated bear union
    image51 will miss out a beary good time
    [RSVP Date 6/01] [125 min]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine only did because my calligrapher had the same font.  If it does not match no one will notice and it is not a big deal unless you are having an ultra white tie wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine isn't going to match.  I don't think it matters - just don't go too far off the beaten path with different fonts.
  • Options
    kimmyf15kimmyf15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I see that you are getting married at the RCC.  I am getting married there too and I was wondering if you had tasted any of the food? We are doing our menu, any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I tasted the CH food. It was all very good.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    classico52classico52 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you have the choice, yes- definitely match.  It just makes the invitation look that much better and complete. The woman that printed my envelopes was able to match my font on my inviations and it came out perfect!  She does wonderful work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards